Britains Got Talent

Britain's got talent ?? I won't bore you with the wikipedia meaning of talent, How can anyone say that a bloke in a dress without any form of recognisable talent was any good whatsoever as a stage act ?? With all the loony supporters on here I am certian that Tyranna will go far (the further the better) Just think this time next year it could be headlining at Kiveton ex miners club :rolleyes: Wonder how long it would last doing a turn at the manor social club :confused::hihi:

OK, I'm not going to join in with the full Tia Anna bashing (lets just say I'm really glad I didn't book her for that hen night she was telling me I should do)

But I can't believe no one has mentioned the little girl in the ballerina outfit... oh my god, her voice!! She doesn't sound 10 at all!!

And the crazy kareoke lady at the beginning!! She was so funny!!

It would be good to have an act that is COMPLETELY different winning the show and not a singing/dance act. Yes, they are good but I would like to see something a bit different, otherwise it just becomes too similar to X factor, with the same thing over and over!

It's all about looking good as well as sounding good though, that's why even with a makeover that Scottish woman has sod all chance of winning, even if she can sing like an Angel.

It's all about looking good as well as sounding good though, that's why even with a makeover that Scottish woman has sod all chance of winning, even if she can sing like an Angel.

Yes, cos Paul Potts was a stunna:confused:

It's all about looking good as well as sounding good though, that's why even with a makeover that Scottish woman has sod all chance of winning,....

Would you be happy for me to insult your mother like that?

my top 3 to win out of what i have seen so far:

Diversity

Flawless

Susan Boyel

But I can't believe no one has mentioned the little girl in the ballerina outfit... oh my god, her voice!! She doesn't sound 10 at all!!

And the crazy kareoke lady at the beginning!! She was so funny!!

The little girl was great but I agreed with Simon Cowell that she looked all wrong, she looked too twee and sickly sweet, it was an instant turn-off but she sang beautifully.

As for Tia-anna.

Well I have to applaud his guts if not his talent. Just because he can't sing however should not justify the levels of abuse he has since received both here and on you-tube.

As for those who have set up facebook sites specifically to slag him off well shame on you. Have you got nothing better to do? He didn't torture a puppy or beat up and old lady, he just can't sing.

Some people would think he was Hitler the levels of abuse he is getting. Grow up.