Britains Got Talent

Onto the subject of the judges - I was never very keen on Amanda until she started in this show and she's quite grown on me now.

Talking about the judges, what was the point of Kelly Brooke being on the judging panel on a few of the shows?

Was it purely a case of Simon Cowell getting her on the show so that she could make a quick buck or two:?:

Let's face it being a judge on shows like BGT or X Factor is hardly hard work.

Nice work if you can get it.....as they say!;)

BGT should not allow singers.

Thats what Xfactors for.

Talking about the judges, what was the point of Kelly Brooke being on the judging panel on a few of the shows?

Was it purely a case of Simon Cowell getting her on the show so that she could make a quick buck or two:?:

It "didn't work out..."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/britainsgottalent/a151441/cowell-responsible-for-brook-mistake.html

Hmmm, It wouldn't have taken Einstein to work out that 4 judges would have made things more difficult.

3 judges allow for a clear vote.

4 judges will mean more split decisions.

Like I said, it all seems just like a Cowell showbiz favour to Ms.Brook.

No doubt Kelly has earn't more money for her brief experiences on the show than most people earn in several months.

Also the tv exposure on such a highly watched show can't have done Ms. Brooks profile or "work" diary any harm.

you reckon this show is good then thelurcher really i suppose it is every to there own when you watch garbage like this it makes the rest of the programmes on the box look excellent

Don't know why Kelly Brook was there but bring back Sharon Osbourne, I loved her!

She was brilliant!!!!

When Sharon and Louis Walsh got onto one of their giggling fits and couldn't look at each other for laughing, it used to crack me up.

She was great fun but oops I'm on the wrong show... sorry!

i thought Aiden Davis wer wicked!!!

you reckon this show is good then thelurcher really i suppose it is every to there own when you watch garbage like this it makes the rest of the programmes on the box look excellent

If there is one thing I have learn't on being on internet forums is that everyone has different tastes when it comes to TV and film entertainment.

One person's "garbage" is another person's "gold".

I suspect that if you listed the tv programmes that you like watching sexybeast, then some of them may well be regarded as "garbage" by others.