Britains Got Talent

I disagree, it was completely unrehearsed, and natural. It was just the girls flippin mother who was a nuisance.

I think Hollie definately has a pushie mother. She must be under so much pressure that she cracked on live tv. She should not have been given a second chance because they are giving her false hopes e.g. by putting her through to the final :rolleyes:

Her Mother should be D.I.S.G.U.S.T.E.D with herself for putting ridiculous pressure on her ten year old daughter.

Thank god they got rid of those whiny scousers, they made my skin crawl. Every time they talked to them it was like watching a CBeebies version of Brookside.

My favourite was the boy dancer who got through tonight. I want him to win tommorrow.

My favourite was the boy dancer who got through tonight. I want him to win tommorrow.

He is my favourtie to win :thumbsup: He was brilliant. He is what you Britain's got talent :thumbsup:

He is my favourtie to win :thumbsup: He was brilliant. He is what you Britain's got talent :thumbsup:

Yes hes fantastic !!( Love your avatar bizzle!):thumbsup:

That Hollie has a brother, and parents took them both to the audition. Both attend theatre classes but they thought her brother had more talent so only took Hollie along so she didn't feel left out.

There is a big jump from Sat morning theatre classes to national TV. Too big for Hollie and she shouldn't have gone through. Have a strop on live TV ('I want to start again') got her way - Cowell would have been the devil to some if he had not let her go again but frankly it should be one rule for everyone.

Now that Shaheen is a TV veteran and can cope with the pressure. Hollie needs to go back to theatre school and do some more shows.

Yes hes fantastic !!( Love your avatar bizzle!):thumbsup:

Thank you.....Ms Westwood gets my salute :thumbsup:

I am looking forward to the finals. There is a good mix of talent. Good luck to all of them.

she shouldnt have sang again thats all

did you see the strop

makes me think of the just william program years ago

"ill scream and scream untill i make myself sick"

shes going to be a right handfull

I think the young girl Hollie was genuinely upset and I being don't think she was being stroppy to try and get her way.

Were they right to give her a second chance?

Well It does raise big questions about whether children of such a young age be allowed in the first place to be entered in this competition, regardless of how "talented" they are.

Bearing in mind that we are constantly being told by Piers Morgan and co that this show is about finding "talent" from normal people that wouldn't have gotten the chance to shine otherwise, you have to wonder why child acts like Callum, Hollie,Shaheen, Aidan are allowed to enter, surely they are talented enough to stand out amongst their peers, in good time and don't need shows like Britain's Got Talent to propell them to success.

I have always felt uneasy about young children competing alongside adults in the same competition.

After all in sports like tennis you don't get the juniors competing in the main competition.

It's surely time to have 2 seperate competions one for the kids and one for the adults.

Edited by Kingmaker2

Thank god they got rid of those whiny scousers, they made my skin crawl. Every time they talked to them it was like watching a CBeebies version of Brookside.

LOL are we talking that dance group who where so concerned about the "get knives of the streets" message? If so, I totally agree with you m8. I could see Simon was dying himself during that girls rant about someone being killed etc. But he's a quit witted guy, so it was great to see him try and rescue the group by asking for one of the younger girls oppinions, I believe they said "It's great!!!" 'to be on the show.

What's the betting. Britains got talent gets more voters then the european elections

Susan Boyle, the YouTube sensation, is no longer the clear front-runner to win the third season of "Britain's Got Talent." The live final — with 10 acts culled from five semi-finals — airs tomorrow night in Britain. The winner will be chosen by a public vote via telephone. And, unlike "American Idol," each telephone ballot cast costs money — 50 pence or about 80 cents.

Susan Boyle won the first semi-final last Sunday with her pitchy performance of "Memory." Since then there have been strong showings by other contenders. The first place finisher each night gets a guaranteed place in the final with the last semi airing tonight. The other three acts to top the public vote so far are street dancers Flawless, father and son comedy dance team Stavros Flatley, and saxophonist Julian Smith.

Though these three are all now proven fan favorites, the act that reportedly got Susan Boyle riled was 12-year-old boy singer Shaheen Jafarghol. He did not rank first in his heat on Tuesday, but his performance of "I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" earned him enough votes to come in either second or third.

At that point, it was up to the three judges (Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Piers Morgan) to decide whether to put him or the other runner-up — dance troupe MD Showgroup — through to the final. With Piers Morgan calling him "'the best singing performance we have heard in the semi-finals so far" Jafarghol earned a slot in the final and a spot on Boyle's list of serious rivals.

Therefore if she stood for the euro elections

a) we would have had more publicity

b) We would have heard of her

c) she would get more votes

Sounds about right.:help: