Britains Got Talent

If ever someone chose the wrong or completely opposite name for themselves it's gotta be DJ Talent! What is all that about? and WHAT talent? The worlds a barking place when someone like this guy gets his ugly mug in the papers! :rant:

Don`t my kids are going round singing that already!!:rolleyes:

funny tho!

TIA, this is the BEST performance you have ever done

people should see this then judge :hihi::hihi::hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0BvCbtAzbQ

aaaaahahahaha :hihi: :hihi:

shouldnt really laugh

but.........

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaha :hihi::hihi::hihi:

So far a couple of honest users who previously were slagging me off have very nicely apologised for their rashness; Thank you, and I hope that the remainder of you will have the DECENCY IN YOUR HEARTS to STOP needless slagging off of myself, and at the same time those of you who are trying to promote your own 'dj' outfits, to claim that you are in any way 'better' than me (-that counts as 'Self-Promotion' doesent it?), and GET A LIFE AND LIGHTEN UP!!!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

((My Bold))

Pot-Kettle-Black

Reference the sheffield gay scene thread and earlier posts in this thread that's all I shall say

As for DJ talent, good god those teeth, was he trying to scare them into saying yes? it seemed to work. How much actual tooth was left there?

I would love to sing, but I can't, so I don't. In fact, most people would love to sing, but they can't, so they don't. However, some people love to sing, but they can't and yet still do. The latter is fine, providing it is confined to the privacy of their own bathrooms.

Who cares anyway - whoever wins will have literally 15mins of fame then mysteriously vanish :suspect:

Maybe there is a bermuda triangle for x factor/britains got talent winners...:hihi:

Personally I hate programmes like this - you either get laughed at cos you are bad but dared to have a go or you are that good people get sick of hearing about you...

My OH loves all this sort of thing but I cant abide it.:(

I reckon the guy with the gold teeth is ace .... I say Britain, we say talent, Britans got talent with the DJ talent. He's off his face!!!!!

Does anyone else feel that the judges got it wrong with the best act tonight?

How could they have voted no to:

Knit and Natter :o

Does anyone else feel that the judges got it wrong with the best act tonight?

How could they have voted no to:

Knit and Natter :o

hehe, although i do think it would be an interesting comedy sketch with work, (alot of work fair enough but non the less)

I know python did something similar will pop and see if I can find the sketch

A man snorting out of his nose saying it sounded like a saxophone??? No...it sounded like a man snorting out of his nose! I like the show but Piers Moron and Amanda Holden need a slap for putting him through! ....... Piers Moron needs a slap anyway though!!! :hihi:

A man snorting out of his nose saying it sounded like a saxophone??? No...it sounded like a man snorting out of his nose! I like the show but Piers Moron and Amanda Holden need a slap for putting him through! ....... Piers Moron needs a slap anyway though!!! :hihi:

i thought they said no to him??

didnt watch it properly this week so i could be wrong :suspect: