Britains Got Talent

I totally agree nellie, it was great seeing the judges faces when she started to sing....

I know she could do with some style tips, but like you say hope they dont go to far, she is going to be famous for her singing talent not her looks.

Good luck to her, she deserves it

(and she is the same age as me, crikey)

She is 47 going on 57, whereas I will wager that you are more likely to be 47 going on 37.

She is 47 going on 57, whereas I will wager that you are more likely to be 47 going on 37.

yes you are so correct Lord C :D:thumbsup:

Yeah but get them eyebrows plucked and some serum on that hair and a bit of balancer on those rosy cheeks and she'll be a diva yet. Susan i mean!

Yeah but get them eyebrows plucked and some serum on that hair and a bit of balancer on those rosy cheeks and she'll be a diva yet. Susan i mean!

:hihi::hihi: I should think so too

seriously, she just needs a bit of tweeking here and there, I think Simons in love with her, or the thought of how much money shes gonna make him

Is it just me or did anyone else think it was staged ? you could tell by her speaking voice she was going to have a good singing voice. I'm sure someone pre-views them before they go in front of Cowell

Tickets are now on sale to see the Live Tour at Sheffield Arena - line-up won't be known until it gets down to the final, but last year both shows sold out so if you are thinking of watching them in person book your tickets now

http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Forthcoming%20Events/Sheffield%20Arena/Events/Britains%20Got%20Talent%20Live%20Tour%202009/

Is it just me or did anyone else think it was staged ? you could tell by her speaking voice she was going to have a good singing voice. I'm sure someone pre-views them before they go in front of Cowell

yes they are definately heard before the show by the producers, dont think the judges hear them though, not by the looks on their faces when she started to sing...

I was so shocked when that voice came out of her mouth, it was NOT what I was expecting at all!!

And the stripping lady... it disturbed me!! I was eating my tea at the time!! How low did those union jacks have to be?!?!?! :gag:

I was so shocked when that voice came out of her mouth, it was NOT what I was expecting at all!!

And the stripping lady... it disturbed me!! I was eating my tea at the time!! How low did those union jacks have to be?!?!?! :gag:

I think it's a pity we've become so conditioned to think that if yer percieved to be ugly on the outside your ugly to the core.

I think it's a pity we've become so conditioned to think that if yer percieved to be ugly on the outside your ugly to the core.

It wasn't her looks (my nan's not the prettiest woman in the world but she's got one hell of a voice) it was her demeanour more than anything. You can usually spot the nutcases from a mile off. She just seemed so, well, fruitloopy.

I'm not saying you can't be a fruitloop and sing, but I was shocked, that was all. And I'm not really saying she's a fruitloop, she just came across that way

*gives up digging myself into a hole*

I quite liked Fabia but not sure she can win. Flawless were very good but need to up thier game. The Evans family I liked especially the little two sisters, how cute were they! The family are good singers minus dad. He is like the extra spare part of their act.

Susan was good but I did not think she was overy brilliant. She can sing but am Q'ing whether she has a voice of an angel :confused:, me thinks not.

Don't know but the guy and his son (I think it was..) they were hilarious! :D

It was priceless :-D