Britains Got Talent

Susan Boyle was fantastic last night on Britain's got talent she has got to be a winner but I may be biased because she sang one of my favourite songs.

She will get a make over but I hope they don't go too far and take away her personality and spontaneity.

Just seen this:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2372290.ece

Holy - mother - of - god!

And this is talent is it?

And after reading some of the stuff that she has come out with already - she is a liar as well.

I'll be the first one to come out with it :)

the best part of that bit was the look on the judges faces, particularly amandas :)

:o I saw that yesterday, i was very shocked! :hihi:

What makes BGT so compulsive is that you just never know who is coming on stage next, from Susan Boyle (incredible voice, may well win) to the Flatleys, so funny.

If it proves nothing else it shows not to take people at face value, but to give everyone a chance. How much talent has been lost over the years because someone didn't fit the stereotypical 'good looks' mould.

Susan Boyle was fantastic last night on Britain's got talent she has got to be a winner but I may be biased because she sang one of my favourite songs.

She will get a make over but I hope they don't go too far and take away her personality and spontaneity.

God! She had a fantastic voice - probably very nervous as well and giddy but she played the room like a professional. Talent definitely to be nutured. what a shame it's slipped through her fingers until now.

I totally agree nellie, it was great seeing the judges faces when she started to sing....

I know she could do with some style tips, but like you say hope they dont go to far, she is going to be famous for her singing talent not her looks.

Good luck to her, she deserves it

(and she is the same age as me, crikey)

Are there any other telly shows where the content contradicts the title?!!!!