Which is the best zoo? Twycross or Chester?

We went to Chester Zoo saw a few animals. To be honest it was rubbish.

Twycross is definately the best out of the two. There was alot more going off when I took my daughter, it was an all day job, when I took her to Chester she was bored within a couple of hours. Which ever you choose, have a good day out :)

Twycross is definately the best out of the two. There was alot more going off when I took my daughter, it was an all day job, when I took her to Chester she was bored within a couple of hours. Which ever you choose, have a good day out :)

You're kidding, I thought Twycross was shocking. Chester has so much more.

You're kidding, I thought Twycross was shocking. Chester has so much more.
I agree. Chester zoo is far better.

I don't like Twycross, the enclosures are not great :(

Chester really is brilliant! They have really made an effort with most of their enclosures, ensuring the animals welfare is kept at a good standard. :)

twycross is better for monkeys

and nearer to get to

we went to chester zoo at new yearit was freezing but we all had a really good day. loads of differet animals to see. twycross is great if you like monkeys

Chester tipped the scales for me but you couldn't really go wrong with either for a trip out with the kids. I am sure you will have a wonderful day and especially as the weather is nice, I hope you have a thoroughly nice time, especially as what its going to cost you. :thumbsup: