Which is the best mobile phone provider for Sheffield?

I'm wanting to change my contract and phone from T-Mobile as they're not very good. Which provider is the best for sheffield, coverage-wise?

Edited by mr chris
Grammar and whatnot

I have just gone on to Tesco Mobile which runs on the back of the o2 network...Never had a problem with o2 in the past with coverage and hasn't changed with Tesco.

Although i'm only on PAYG if you top up £15 a month then they treble it to £45 or top up £20 a month and they will Treble it to £60... Call charges are 20p/min at all times and texts are 10p although you can have 5 Friends/Family numbers which cuts the price of those calls to 10p/min at any time and texts are 5p.

I'm only a medium user and generally phone/text the same few numbers so £15 is ample for me.. however the extra credit is a very good just in case.

*please note..i DON'T work for Tesco but don't mind advertising them cos its a very good deal IMO :thumbsup:

im with vodafone but i recommened o2 i was with them 4 several years ad no trouble but ive had loads with vodafone

i've been with 3 for 2yrs and not had a problem, only time i lost signal was when when i was in the middle of the countryside. i pay £23 a month and get 700 units (1 unit is 1 text or 1 min to another network) plus 300 mins to other people on 3, free msn messenger/ebay/google searches and i pay an extra £2.50 for internet so i can check my facebook.

Switched to O2 last year, have been impressed so far. It's also worth knowing that O2 and Vodaphone are to share their networks in the near future, so I have been led to believe.

O2 currently have some Sim only contracts, i'm on a 12 month one @ £20/month for 600 cross network minutes, 600 texts and unlimited internet.

there's an 18 month version that costs the same with 800 minutes, unlimited texts and web..

They can also offer a similar deal with a phone, but the minutes and texts are reduced unless you go into the £30+/month brackets

i use orange, 1200 minutes, unlimited texts and never lost signal,

Edited by nomis78

im on o2 sim only 1 month contract ,at least 1200 mins/1200 tex free o2 calls cant remember if its £25 or £30 a month.Been with them years wouldnt move.

I'm on t-mobile, have been for about 6 yrs never had a prob.

I've used all the major networks over the years and can't say I've really had any probs with any of them. I'm with 3 at the moment but will probably change networks when my current contract ends in the next few weeks. Not because I don't like 3 but because they don't offer a a particularly good range of phones. If I had to pick one I'd probably say Orange are the best overall.

I find orange the best coverage around the UK .... I've even picked up orange uk in Calais