Rant rant rant

I havent been on here long , but the threads i have seen about pets at home hurts.

I work at pets at home ,and the amount of people slag the company down is un fair. We treat the animals to the best of our ability , any animal wat is sick or unwell gets took straight to the vets , and only ever goes out back on the shop floor once it has the vets say so.

All of our colleagues , has to pass there exams before anybody can sell any pets , if we dont pass the exams we dont sell the pets to u. When you say when you animal has died within a few days of bringing it home , u dont think of the stress do u? we do advise all pets sales to leave the animals at least 48 hours to settle in correctly , cause if u dont , that can cause illnesses and die.

and also with fish sales , i have seen some threads saying there fish has died within a few days , we do ask before we sell any fish to u what size litre of fish tank you do have and how many fish u have got , if u have got more the required amount in the fish tank dont u think u will have some die , due to the oxygen levels in the tank

We do advise what fish to go in what tank and how many , its the owners responsiblitie at end of day, yes you may get a replacement , but only with a water sample so we can test the water in store.

Edited by monkwood

More bad than good at that place and I avoid it like the plague!

its a bit of a difference when u actually work there , and u treat the animals to ur best of your ability , then u get people stick their nose in thinking they no what goes off and they dont ,

monkwood - the standards of care between stores vary widely, and I don't know if you've been there long enough to know that there have been branches which have had to stop stocking certain pets due to lack of proper care

there are also problems with suppliers occasionally, which may not directly be the fault of P@H, but please do consider the heartbreak that brings to the small child who loses their small furry friend after only a few days

I have a feeling that you don't have permission from head office to make those accusations against the customers of your stores btw