An evening of clairvoyance with richard knight

Hi

I am sorry but see no relevance to answering your comment.

Regards

who is this aimed at?

why do you need to ask about the person trousers?

Well if i am going to pay out good money for a medium i need to know that his trousers are in good condition and well laudered. Also that they are not some cheap pair he bought down Castle Market but rather a pair of higher repute.

Call me fussy but I have my standards. There was once a famous case of a medium who summened up the devil and was so scared he fouled his trousers mid seance. That sort of thing brings mediums into disrepute.

Look Richard up and ask him
\

Will he discuss such matters over the internet?

An evening of clairvoyance with Richard Knight - Richard Knight has established a reputation as one of the UK's most respected Intuitive Consultants and Sensitives. He has been described by the media as one of the country's leading Tarot Readers with The Independent newspaper describing him as "Unearthly Gifted" and The Guardian calling him "Amazing". In addition, his numerous TV and Radio appearances as well as his many public demonstrations have earned him a clientelle that is truely worldwide. He is also the author of two books - Tarot made Easy and Tarot - The Journey Within.

Richard avoids much of the mumbo-jumbo that often surrounds this area resulting in his readings being straightforward, honest and remarkably accurate. Over 2500 people are helped every year through his readings with many further thousands helped through his seminars and demonstrations.

Time and time again Richard has demonstrated his uncanny ability to predict events, in many cases before they actually happen. At the end of 2007, and before 50 witnesses, he predicted the sinking of the cruise liner "Explorer" describing the event in remarkable detail. His prediction was made 12 days before the occurrence.

His demonstrations have taken him around the world and in front of some of the most sceptical audiences. He has consistently left them amazed.

Richard has appeared and consulted on:-

GMTV

London Tonight

LWT News

Dial Midnight

Good Morning with Anne and Nick

Tonight with Jonathan Ross

Clive Anderson Talks Back

Strange but True?

Tomorrows World

Kilroy

BBC Radio Leeds

BBC Radio Sheffield

BBC Radio 5

Please note: All readings are simply a guide. You always have free-will and can make any changes in your life that you wish to. During a reading I will not give specific Health, Legal or Financial advice. A reading does not compel you to take a specific action it only make suggestions. These suggestions should be weighed up along with other known information in regard to your specific situation. I treat all my clients as intelligent adults that are able to use their own common sense. In the eyes of the law a reading should be for entertainment purposes only and how you respond to the information given during a reading is entirely your responsibility.

Tickets £8.50 AND CAN BE PURCHASED BY CALLING OR TEXTING ROB ON 07947 723316

EVENT IS ON SATURDAY 18TH APRIL AT LYRIC THEATRE LAUGHTON ROAD DINNINGTON, DOORS OPEN 7PM , SHOW STARTS 7.30PM

Today the world, tommorow Dinnington.

Seriously though is he just some two a penny palm reader or is he a medium rare?

Hey, does he know what this Saturday's winning Lotto number are?

I can only go on feedback from people who have used Richard (friends and colleagues who rate him highly)

Richard Knight..................that has an authentic ring to it. Would they still go to see him if he were called Stanley Smith ? :)

richard knight is amazing , ive just recently been to see him.

Hope it doesn't get cancelled due to unforseen circumstances!

That actually happened to my Mum once, a medium once had to cancel for unforseen circumstances....which says it all!