Need a new home urgently-Now found new home

please can someone help me i have a 16 month old jack russel i rescued him in october he is the best dog ever i will be very sad to see him go but i have found out i am expecting an i don't want to be neglecting the dog i would rather him go now than later i don't want to be getting heavily pregnant where i haven't got enough time for him

he is brilliant with kids my daughter is 3 an hes great with her he is very loving he sleeps in a cage at night he is house trained but loves his cage at bed time or when i am out if anyone knows anyone who can help me please let me know 07735404397 i am wanting £75 for him an cage

people are welcome to come see him

Is this dog sorted? if not could you please fill in this rehoming form? just copy it into your original post then click edit and answer the questions the thread will then be closed by a group leader.

This is the only format that we are allowed to post rehoming ads in the group.

thanks everyone he is now rehomed he is now with my cousin an hes very happy

That is really good news cll23 am right pleased :) Happy endings thats what we like,