Broken into in broad daylight

unless you got signs stating you got cctv recording otherwise your image cant be use in court.

You should be thankful they came in the afternoon, if they came at night with your family in the house things can get a lot more nasty

unless you got signs stating you got cctv recording otherwise your image cant be use in court.

Err no! Of course they can.

I've seen all sorts of undercover videos used in court before. Happens all the time.

Err no! Of course they can.

I've seen all sorts of undercover videos used in court before. Happens all the time.

please dont talk rubblish

please dont talk rubblish

You're so funny!

Are you a qualified solicitor? Have you ever actually been in Court?

Have you had your client's claims thrown out because of undercover surveillance videos? I have. Silly person.

ive seen cctv images from shops get people on streets before put in prison

I really hope they catch them and string them up

Thank you all for the kind words, materialistic items can be replaced and thankfully thats all what was taken, yes damage to the doors but yet again can be sorted, going to loose % on my house insurance is a downside plus the excess on the insurance.

What we are going to find difficult is(which has already been mentioned) the fact that someone has been into the property and could even get in again. We have good locks, CCTV shows it took the ****** 7 boots of the door to get through it, had a decent alarm system (which probably prevented alot more items being taken), and the CCTV, yet they still came in, the thought of even going out and leaving the house and being turned over again will always be there...going to be a quiet easter break i reckon.

By the way i have got a sign up regarding CCTV, but seeing the footage and what these knobheads did, they dont have any rights.

Following on from a previous link regarding 2 youths on a moped robbing a learner driver, it was definetly a red moped that they were riding when they robbed me.

Can't you see the licence plate on the footage? Just a thought the police could track them through that if so. If it is their moped of course.

People wonder why I keep my Shotty close to hand.

If I was at home, and someone broke in, I would use '' reasonable force '' to deal with the situation.

After the Police rushed around, in about six (6) months, I would explain to them what had happened.

I would probably then be sent to jail.

Little ********!! total scumbags!! Hope your ok kev.

its such a violation when someone has bee in your house..... but if it took them 7 kicks to get the door down, I'd have thought that the noise from it would have alerted a neighbour?

Kevin- Ive sent you a PM. check it out and get in touch.