Devonshire Jam 2005

Bison are good, Watch out for Mothership they have not been together long and they are getting some very good reviews. They played the Earl a couple of weeks ago and were very impressive

i will check out any mp3's that are available...then be back with my HONEST opinion ;)

if its all bands tryin to be oasis again then i wont be impressed haha.. i hate whinging strum-a-rama.

I think you'd struggle to find a band that was more of a complete oppostie to Oasis then Bison are.

I've seen 13 of the bands on the list and the only one who are anywhere near what oasis do are Daybreak. They are a rock indie sort of band with great melodies. they headlined last years Dev Jam.

Bison 8 or 9 piece ska band and bloody good fun. A bit of a nightmare to sound engineer for as most of them can sing and play each other instruments

two hats - liked the instrumental, but i can only judge by the one song on the site....laid back..err jazz blues ? lol (im crap at putting people in genres)... i dont listen to laid back music but i didnt NOT enjoy it and im sure people who like that style will eat it up :) i picture it being played in a badly lit blues club thats filled with smoke haha.

Do$ch - more for me, bluesy rock, guitar sound straight from the 60's and some nice dirty gravely vocals.

both quite suprising....both unique.... i'll have to check out some of the other bands and might pop down.

Is their going to be a beer/snakebite tent at this shindig?

I've managed to always miss this so may pop down this year. I'm quite intrigued by Mothership ..

Anybody know what time the bands are on?

I defo wanna see Chuck & Champion Kickboxer

I'll probably be seen lurking in the area and it would be nice to have an idea as to when the various bands are playing as three of them sound very entertaining, I'm not going to say which I like as they may sound rreally naff live.

You never know weather permitting I may even be in my forum tea-shirt.

Originally posted by muddycoffee

Last year 9000 people visited...

[/b]

???? how do you count poeple on devonshire green????