Are you willing to admit your age

Unbelievable that ever got published, but more unbelievable that there was a recording of it sung backwards and I could sing it. "Window the in doggy that is much how..."

This somehow reminds me of the 1950s "Singing Dogs" - it was a bit of a con, as they just taped various barks and strung them together - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0qfxGBID5g

I don't know if I'm the granddaddy of you all, but I'll be 78 in August, still have most of my eyesight and hearing and get on a bike every day. A jazz fan all my life, especially modern jazz, though I love the most recent Louis Armstrong group stuff, not the sentimental slush of his. Today I like Diana Krall and Sheryl Crow, Tony Bennet is still around beating up any duettist who ties to match him. Beats the pants out of George Michael in " How do you keep the music playing ". Life is good.

What about Moonriver sung by, I think, Andy Williams? I remember one night many moons ago not being able to sleep. My dad, a man not known for showing his soft side, sat on my bed and sang me to sleep.

What about Moonriver sung by, I think, Andy Williams? I remember one night many moons ago not being able to sleep. My dad, a man not known for showing his soft side, sat on my bed and sang me to sleep.

A chap that I know chauffered Williams around London once. He racially abused him and could not string two words together without one of them beginning with F.

He was that obnoxious that even his minders apologised for his behaviour.

I`ll be 62 next week and can just remember a song my Nanan used to sing to me

Felix kept on walking

Kept on walking still

With his hands behind

You will always find him

They blew him up with dynamite

But him they could not kill

Right up in the air he flew

Landed down in Timbuktoo

But he kept on walking still

Anyone else remember this or is my brain playing tricks ?

Kate x

trying to remember some of the lyrics to the shadows greatest hits

A chap that I know chauffered Williams around London once. He racially abused him and could not string two words together without one of them beginning with F.

He was that obnoxious that even his minders apologised for his behaviour.

Sorry, it wasn't Andy Williams, it was someone called Danny Williams.