Sheffield is the female 'muffin-top waistline' capital of the UK

As the nice weather decends on Sheffield we will no doubt see if this is true when they all start strolling around in their skimpy clothing :suspect:

A leisurely stroll around Fargate would probably add confirmation to the story below. The question, of course, is why sheffield has this dubious honour.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/women_shealth/5124185/Half-of-women-have-muffin-top-waistlines.html

Nowt wrong wi stuffin a muffin:thumbsup:

What better way to boost womens confidence on here, especially after the "British vs. European women" thread yesterday. Thanks guys.. :rolleyes:

What better way to boost womens confidence on here, especially after the "British vs. European women" thread yesterday. Thanks guys.. :rolleyes:

Skinny birds arent as nice as ones who carry a little muffin.

Take is as a complement love.

Now put the kettle on:hihi:

God....I feel great to be a Sheffield Girl lately....:rolleyes:

:o I didnt mean ME personally! Thanks Homers Boy! :o:o:o I may be raaather curvy but so far i've avoided the muffin top, although I think it's on it's way so action must be taken soon! Besides, as long as you wear trousers that are the right size, and don't try and squeeze into jeans two sizes too small, you can avoid the muffin top anyway!

God....I feel great to be a Sheffield Girl lately....:rolleyes:

I know! Wheres the "SHEFFIELD BIRDS ARE WELL FIT" thread???!

I hate to see this on women. I do tend to see it more on girls when i fly home to sheffield though! :)

:o I didnt mean ME personally! Thanks Homers Boy! :o:o:o I may be raaather curvy but so far i've avoided the muffin top, although I think it's on it's way so action must be taken soon! Besides, as long as you wear trousers that are the right size, and don't try and squeeze into jeans two sizes too small, you can avoid the muffin top anyway!

Good point. Now where are we on that cuppa?

Its over there, but I spat in it. :)

Isn't the muffin referred to as love handles? Love handles are ok :)