Reading away

I know they were bad against us 3 times this season so I don't think they're good enough to beat themselves.:D

Anything's possibe at the Valley at the moment, on a more serous note they have took a real nosedive through the Premieship and the Championship, there are going to be some serious big hitters in League 1 next season, it's not so much an unwritten rule that the "bigger clubs" can't go down anymore.

Most fan's in general welcome "bigger" club's going down but it only makes the situation harder for the smaller club's of this world.

Anything's possibe at the Valley at the moment, on a more serous note they have took a real nosedive through the Premieship and the Championship, there are going to be some serious big hitters in League 1 next season, it's not so much an unwritten rule that the "bigger clubs" can't go down anymore.

Most fan's in general welcome "bigger" club's going down but it only makes the situation harder for the smaller club's of this world.

Let's hope the Loathsome are still down there...

Let's hope the Loathsome are still down there...

I know yeah but they have turned it round again havent they, the play offs are a lottery mate so they could well still be in League 1 next season

They have got Stockport tommorow and that won't be an easy game.

I fancy Leicester, Peterborough and Mk Don's to go up me.

Mk Don's because they seem to win both home and away which should stand them in good stead when it comes to the lottery of the play offs.

I know yeah but they have turned it round again havent they, the play offs are a lottery mate so they could well still be in League 1 next season

They have got Stockport tommorow and that won't be an easy game.

I fancy Leicester, Peterborough and Mk Don's to go up me.

Mk Don's because they seem to win both home and away which should stand them in good stead when it comes to the lottery of the play offs.

Put money on Leics at start of season-they are doing their hardest to blow it.

Put money on Leics at start of season-they are doing their hardest to blow it.

Yes to be fair they still have some hard looking games left, on paper anyway.

Fixtures

Saturday, 11 April 2009

Coca-Cola Football League One

Hereford v Leicester, 15:00

Monday, 13 April 2009

Leicester v Leeds, 12:15

Saturday, 18 April 2009

Southend v Leicester, 15:00

Friday, 24 April 2009

Leicester v Scunthorpe, 19:45

Saturday, 02 May 2009

Crewe v Leicester, 15:00

1,500, on sky, good Friday evening and with a good 3 and a half hour drive..... you wouldn't see many teams taking that in this league.

IF the Owls lose by 6 today then I will personally go and chin Blackwell ;)

That isn't great support. I thought United would have taken more than that down, for a game of that magnitude. If only Wednesday were in that position, we'd have taken a big backing down there.

Great result for united, but still hope you stay down :hihi:

That isn't great support. I thought United would have taken more than that down, for a game of that magnitude. If only Wednesday were in that position, we'd have taken a big backing down there.

Great result for united, but still hope you stay down :hihi:

Yeah to be fair considering most people have got the day or even the weekend off, and most people do something for Easter, that is a very poor crowd considering the importance of the game.

Bitter owls , picking on utd away gates, when their home gates are nowt to shout about. The figures do not lie, united are now a better supported club, a more forward looking club, a richer club, and soon to be a premiership club.

bye bye championship. bye bye owls.

Both Wolves and Readings home support was down today, the holidays, live T.v, and silly kick off times effected the figures. Away support would also be effected for the same reasons.

Edited by TAT

Bitter owls , picking on utd away gates, when their home gates are nowt to shout about. The figures do not lie, united are now a better supported club, a more forward looking club, a richer club, and soon to be a premiership club.

Both Wolves and Readings home support was down today, the holidays, live T.v, and silly kick off times effected the figures. Away support would also be effected for the same reasons.

Silly little lame excuses blaming us for being bitter, United fan's would have said the same, at the end of the day 1500 when your challenging for 2nd is the league is **** pot poor my friend.

I think Wednesday will see a rise in attendances next year. Strafford is sending us in the right direction.

Anyway, that isn't a great turnout, Reading and especially Birmingham's support is pathetic. Wolves support is decent. With United being this 'massive' club and have good home support, and being a crunch promotion game, 1.5k is not great.

A lot of people were working today, not everybody gets bank holidays off

Silly little lame excuses blaming us for being bitter, United fan's would have said the same, at the end of the day 1500 when your challenging for 2nd is the league is **** pot poor my friend.

My friend, we are not just challenging, for at least a few hours we are second place. A place for the owls is just a ****pot dream.