Police G20 death

--> BAITING <--

Do you think we should have the right to bear arms also?

I only bare mine when I'm washing my hands.

what was that man doing there, in front of all those coppers?

if that guy had been me....i would have hot-footed it out of there asap.....not sauntered in front of a bunch of police with my hands in my pockets!

the policeman should not have pushed him over, granted........but if he had his hands out of his pockets, he would have been able to balance himself instead of falling to the ground.

also, who's to say you wouldn't have done the same thing in that police-man's position? when you've been dealing with a hostile, missile-throwing crowd and are clearing the streets of people who are out to cause trouble.

the police-man was not to blame for that man's death.

his clogged arteries were.

Careful AJ sheffield will be sending you an application for the MET.

I 99% agree with you, he knew what he was doing!

i disagree teabag.

you have no idea what you would do....in that position and under that kind of threat.

I do....not that, specially when I was with all my mates with batons and shields.

I'll bet £50 the police officer who did this gets away with it like so many others.

I'll bet £50 the police officer who did this gets away with it like so many others.

as he should serapis :)

you can't sack a man for pushing someone.....

especially when he's been under attack all day

I do....not that, specially when I was with all my mates with batons and shields.

I can only guess!

i disagree teabag.

you have no idea what you would do....in that position and under the kind of attack that the police had faced during the day.

If that's the case Solomon...why was it this officer and not any of the others who were also stressed and "under attack"?

i'll suspend my disbelief, until you've actually been there and done that :)

i disagree teabag.

you have no idea what you would do....in that position and under the kind of attack that the police had faced during the day.

I am not nor have I ever been a cowardly thug...thank you and goodnight:thumbsup:

i'll suspend my disbelief, until you've actually been there and done that :)

Been there or not I have a pretty good idea, I know what you mean though.

I am not nor have I ever been a cowardly thug...thank you and goodnight:thumbsup:

i never suggested you were :)

until you have spent the day being attacked by hooligans....i would kindly suggest that you have no idea how you would act as an officer of the law......when some guy casually strolls in front of you, when you're clearing an area.

as he should serapis :)

you can't sack a man for pushing someone.....

especially when he's been under attack all day

the police may well have been under attack that day but based on what footage has been shown the only person being attacked when the film was rolling was that guy,

you cant sack a man from pushing some one no, but if you or i pushed some one in the street like that in any street and a police officer witnessed it you or i would be arrested im sure of it