Drug Factory In Hillsborough

Is this factory recruiting?

Think they might be the only factory recruiting in South Yorkshire at the moment

Think they might be the only factory recruiting in South Yorkshire at the moment

Yeah, well I've heard it's a growing industry... :D

Edited by DList

I smelt about 4 the other day on a rd just of Ecclesall rd. Fortunatly for them I ain't a thieve.

The wind must have been blowing in from S8 direction; it's the local industry in that part of town lol...:hihi:

yes any idiots can apply so youll be ok:thumbsup:

I used to live on singleton so i know carnaby rd well:thumbsup:

What number?

Yes there was a fire in the early hours of sat morning. My parents live on this road and woke up to a road full of fire engines and an ambulence. No one was hurt. It was one of the terraces as the bottom-they were all evacuated from all the terraces in case it spread. All the damage is on the back of the house. The star reported on it in paper on sat eve, but not seen anything about it on net.

OMG, You lot are so weired :L. your always joking
ignore them :loopy:number 10 the grove:thumbsup:

yes any idiots can apply so youll be ok:thumbsup:

Nice one. Hope I can get in.

Yes there was a fire in the early hours of sat morning. My parents live on this road and woke up to a road full of fire engines and an ambulence. No one was hurt. It was one of the terraces as the bottom-they were all evacuated from all the terraces in case it spread. All the damage is on the back of the house. The star reported on it in paper on sat eve, but not seen anything about it on net.

Are you sure they evacuated the homes from fears that the fires may spread, or were they just trying to prevent the locals from getting high and happy for free? ;)