Supposed Sheffield Terrorist Trio Latest

aint that stuff illegal -if so he deserves to have the book thrown at him for that offence

I believe it is illegal to have the stuff. Probably stupid as well but far from a terrorist weapon.

It's like mace but with, well, pepper.

I did see a bloke who was chatting up young lads attack the bloke who told him to take a hike with pepper spray. The perv ended up flat on his arse with a broken nose.

Not exactly a killer on the loose.

Maybe a cretin. :D

Anyone who tells you he has been in some secret organisation such as "I was in the SAS" clearly hasn't been. I am pretty sure you will find this is a few nutters who like dressing up and have some illegal stuff that they are now been charged over.

if the pepper spray was planted by the police,all the defence solicitor has to do is ask if his clients dna or fingerprints were found on it,if not then the police have to ask how the spray got into his possesion,if it was put there by a third party,unknown to him, then i cant see there being a case to answer to

would the police bother risking their jobs, pensions etc to fit someone up with pepper spray? even at crown court they will never end up with a custodial sentence for possession of this. It not worth anyones while, and like someone has posted if he's mentioning it to people then he won't have been in the secret services

If he was a terrorist - even from Sheffield - he should be deported abroad ..

Careful Betrayed1, you've obviously got no facts only hearsay from a friend of a friend of a...

Also if you note that their only charging him with the possession of the pepper spray, nothing else, even though your accusing the government, etc with various unsubstantiated clandestine claims.

Your starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist!

P.S. Have you heard the government have developed nano dust particles that get up your nose and form bogey organisms which can be used to control your brain and monitor what you say?

For most of us, controlling the brain would mean controlling speech, so they could save on the monitoring.

P.S. Have you heard the government have developed nano dust particles that get up your nose and form bogey organisms which can be used to control your brain and monitor what you say?

This is terrific news! My missus is always on at me to stop picking my nose - now I have the perfect excuse to carry on... :gag::hihi: