Unlocking an iPhone

Does anyone know anyone who can reliably unlock a 2gIphone?

Funnily enough my son has just had his 2g iphone unlocked £10 at Fone Fun Shop just over roundabout from ASDA,did it while he waited.

They also do them by post check out their website, just Google them-

I've used them several times as they are near work, very good, fast and friendly.

that's great thank you. Which Asda is that?

tried to pm you but ur messages are full..

tried to pm you but ur messages are full..

Deleted them now. Can you please try again?

you could probaly do it yourself if you looked on google that's how i did my 2g iphone

I'd have to say that unlocking your iPhone at the minute would be extremely bad timing. In a couple of months time they will be releasing operating system v3 which will add an immense amount of new features to all iPhones for free. Including search, MMS texting (pics and media), cut & paste, forward to text messaging, push features and hundreds of other new things.

yes but you can update it though itunes which will lock it again but you just do the same thing again to unlock it again so you can still update it

My OH has just received a free upgrade on his iPhone so has the first model of iPhone going spare.

I'm on a contract with Vodafone (and a Nokia XpressMusic) - would I be able to unlock his iPhone and use it on my existing contract?

[edit: and would I still be able to use my free minutes & texts etc?]

My OH has just received a free upgrade on his iPhone so has the first model of iPhone going spare.

I'm on a contract with Vodafone (and a Nokia XpressMusic) - would I be able to unlock his iPhone and use it on my existing contract?

[edit: and would I still be able to use my free minutes & texts etc?]

yes, yes, and yes :)