Man walking along A57 every day all day?

He's still walking! Rumour has it he lost a close friend and keeps looking for him.

Been down that way a few times this week bob havn't seen him for ages now...

There is a man that walks this way every day he lost his wife in an accident on that stretch of road and this is his way of dealing with it. People should never judge someone like that as we do not know what we might end up like. You are very narrow minded folk who choose to mock someone like this:(:(:(

There is a man that walks this way every day he lost his wife in an accident on that stretch of road and this is his way of dealing with it.[/quote

Do you actually know this is 100% true or is it something you've heard or been told by some one?

There is a man that walks this way every day he lost his wife in an accident on that stretch of road and this is his way of dealing with it. People should never judge someone like that as we do not know what we might end up like. You are very narrow minded folk who choose to mock someone like this:(:(:(

It is tantamount to barbarism,and has turned the ID of the afflicted into a spectator sport.It is akin to bullying and arguably more despicable.

It is tantamount to barbarism,and has turned the ID of the afflicted into a spectator sport.It is akin to bullying and arguably more despicable.

Completely agree, leave the bloke alone, he's doing no harm to anyone.

Very sad if it's true, but it sounds to me like the sort of urban myth you'd hear in the school yard

he does it for charity..help the gritters in need each year

Every time i've seen him I've had this thought - Why on earth was so much of the new A57 made without a pavement? So many times i've seen the A57 man ploughing through ankle deep grass and mud when he's been walking at the roadside. We left Sheffield 4 years ago but glad to hear he's still around.

Every time i've seen him I've had this thought - Why on earth was so much of the new A57 made without a pavement? So many times i've seen the A57 man ploughing through ankle deep grass and mud when he's been walking at the roadside. We left Sheffield 4 years ago but glad to hear he's still around.

You dont put pavements down if no walking is anticipated.

saw him Today first time in a long while, he has put on lots of weight since I last saw him he must now be well over 20 stone