Man walking along A57 every day all day?

Sparev a thought for the lonely man

he lives his life as no one can

who knows how much he has known sorrow

maybe he is you tomorrow.

So true, poor bugger prob goes Peaks to get some warmth and food, but has no-where to go other than to the lamp post and back. :(

What's he look like? Tried the FB but can't find? Maybe something to do with the Hostel at Woodhouse hill?

He does have a problem with people in cars, he has spat at us several times, on another thread on here someone saw him feeding rats on the rocky part of the area, near penine foods. Hes fine if you leave him alone, obviously happy in his own world.

I have never seen him spitting at cars

Come to think of it I havent seen him for ages either

hope he is ok......he proberbly dosent realise how famous he is lol

His Facebook page is called a57 mr theres pictures ov him on there

i used to see him on my way to work at Retford,, blondish hair,, always has a bag with him,, he once shouted something at my car,, possibly because i was in uniform, im not sure,,

I have not seen him for weeks and someone told me that something had happened to him. I won't say what but perhaps someone who knows for definite will put a post on here, as I would like to know for certain.

Some weeks I drive along that road three times a day and back. Used to see him about every other journey, but not seen him for over two months now. Hope the lad's alright.

Does anybody else see a bloke that walks along A57 near Rotherham Road? Usually at the roundabout to turn left to go crystal peaks. Or going the other way towards swallownest?

I see him everyday walking, sometimes he turns around at a lamp post and goes all the way towards crystal peaks and then if i go out later he's going back from crystal peaks towards the lampost again! He carries a bag with him and wears the same clothes.

We see him most days, he is out in all weathers.