Thursday mid-week walk 16th april

Can't make the walk or the meeting I'm afraid. See you all Sunday.

Hope to make the meeting if we get back from Harrogate in time.

Well I am looking foreward to seeing everyone tomorrow. xx

That was a nice walk despite the drizzle. Nice to see my old friend the Bear again in the Botanical Gardens and also nice to take in the General Cemetery.

Thanks to the wonderful leaders for their in depth knowledge and map reading skills.

Edited by taxman

Thanks for the help with map reading, that was not a proper map anyway, i blame the not so proper map, for tonight. I think that woman in the cemetary was talking to her friends in there. mmmmmmmm

i was there today

Edited by werdna1

Really enjoyed my first evening walk, what a great turnout in mixed weather. It was nice to finally explore the gardens and general cemetery. As for the girl -I have heard about uni students doing things like spending the night in parks etc to highlight poverty and homelessness, but then again she'd got a lot of kit to be roughing it. See you all on Sunday.

Yeah, quite a nice mooch round which after the initial downpour was in not too bad weather. Nice to meet Werdna1, presumably you were either the newbie who came along as a friend of a friend, or the person having a barbie for one in the cemetary???

Thanks to Eclair for her efforts and info, and also a big welcome back to Godzilla, who it is always nice to see when she can make it.

Fantastic turnout considering the weather, with the people present being Village Owl, Godzilla, Taxman, Hippiechick3, Zippydedoodah, Eclair, Hemlock, Mr Hemlock, Poppypopstar, Werdna1, Scoobz, xMollieWx, anne d, Agent Orange, which makes 14, but I was sure that I'd counted 16 at one point! Oh well, I'm sure someone will tell me if I've missed them from the list. Either that, or we were joined by 2 unknown people in the cemetary. Spooky or what :suspect:

Erm.....Billysmum????

And Red Nelly

Erm.....Billysmum????

And Red Nelly

Sorry Rednelly, and how can I make it up to BM other than to do even more domestic duties than I normally do, or buy myself a kennel, seeing as I'm in the doghouse :(

Erm.....Billysmum????

And Red Nelly

Thanks Taxman, its nice to know that someone realised I was there :thumbsup:

Nice walk despite feeling very poorly. It was a great turnout & lovely to have a gentle evening stroll to wind down at the end of the day. Thanks eclaire for leading it! :)