Looking for an automatic car. Can anyone help?

What's ignorant about it?

Name another reason, other than a) laziness, b) medical reasons, or c) learning difficulties, that would require someone living in this fair city only to have an automatic license.

You didn't originally state just an automatic license, you stated that it was also very lazy to have an Auto car with any license.

Anyway, I drive an Auto, and the reason I drive one is because I want to, it's not for lazy reasons, I just like Auto's, I have a full license allowing me to drive a manual, as I did used to. I have no medical reason or learning difficulties, so I guess I fall in to the "lazy" section. But as I was the one who paid for my car, I am the one who pays the tax, insurance and running of my car etc then it is up to me what I drive and none of your business to why, I or any other driver, perfers or wants to drive an Auto, and therefore will drive what I like!

But then again, I doubt your ignorance will allow yourself to understand any of this!

Unless you are disabled or have learning difficulties, there is no excuse to have an automatic car, or just an automatic license.

Very lazy if you ask me.

I don't think anyone was asking you????

Don't see anything wrong with Autos, my daily drive is an auto, I don't need to be hassled with a clutch when going to work or on a commute as it's dull enough as it is.

recommend keeping away from these cars. small horrid, and very poor build

Toyota build quality is legendary - what are you on about? Vauxhall hardly top the league when it comes to disgruntled customers either. These were both designed as small cars it's not a problem if you want a small car.

Edited by pete_jim
missing word

What's ignorant about it?

Name another reason, other than a) laziness, b) medical reasons, or c) learning difficulties, that would require someone living in this fair city only to have an automatic license.

Name another reason, other than a) laziness, b) medical reasons, or c) learning difficulties, that would require someone to spell licence incorrectly.

/rant