Looking for an automatic car. Can anyone help?

Unless you are disabled or have learning difficulties, there is no excuse to have an automatic car, or just an automatic license.

Very lazy if you ask me.

Edited by bradley1983

Unless your disabled or have learning difficulties, there is no excuse to have an automatic car, or just an automatic license.

Very lazy if you ask me.

Hahahahahaha . . . . . oh you were serious!!!

Unless your disabled or have learning difficulties, there is no excuse to have an automatic car, or just an automatic license.

Very lazy if you ask me.

Not in the slightest. I like automatic cars. Wouldn't buy one if I was buying a 'fun' car, but for a town car run-around type motor I'd definitely look at one. As for only having an automatic license, I'm inclined to agree if they learnt to drive in the UK - but they could be after the car for a Yank, and a lot of them just can't drive a proper car.

Unless you are disabled or have learning difficulties, there is no excuse to have an automatic car, or just an automatic license.

Very lazy if you ask me.

Thats a very ignorant attitude:rant:

Thats a very ignorant attitude:rant:

What's ignorant about it?

Name another reason, other than a) laziness, b) medical reasons, or c) learning difficulties, that would require someone living in this fair city only to have an automatic license.

Name another reason, other than a) laziness, b) medical reasons, or c) learning difficulties, that would require someone living in this fair city only to have an automatic license.

Like I said, they may have taken their test somewhere where automatics are standard, such as the US. When converting their license to a UK one they then would get issued an auto only license.

hi!!!

I think the best way to find automatics is using hispacar.com pages. I used this one when I bought my stationwagon.

Chris.

Very lazy if you ask me.

Bit judgemental. There are many valid reasons why a person may require an automatic. Personally (although I have a maunal licence and currently drive a manual) I love autos, although I would only have one with a big lazy 5+ cylinder engine, I just think it sounds and feels wrong in a 4cyl or less.

Regarding the quote by the chap who works for Evans Halshaw... I have been to the one on Penistone road and also spoken to another branch by phone and I have to say that they aren't a company i'll ever be doing business with

Perhaps they simply aren't bothered by having to change gear when an easier alternative exists? Do you own aa automatic washing machine? People have very different opinions and levels of interest in driving. You shouldn't assume that everyone views it as you do

PM Sent to your inbox.