Looking for an automatic car. Can anyone help?

Hi I'm struggling to find the right car in and around Sheffield. After a week of internet searching and car dealer visits, I thought many more eyes might help. So I'm looking for:

Small automatic 1.2 or 1.4.

Corsa or Yaris

Under 30,000miles on clock

Budget of £5000

MUST BE AUTOMATIC

Hope someone can help.

Hi don't know if you've tried them but there is a garage on Chesterfield Road near Matalan at the side of a small police station who only sell automatic cars. They usually have them parked on the forecourt and out on to the road some of them look quite nice and reasonably priced don't know their name but I'm sure you'll find them on Yell or something like that.

have you tried london road, just before heeley retail park. theres a small dealership that deals just in automatic cars, not sure what sort of reputation they got though. it's next to the police station i think.

sorry, its chesterfield road, same place cluffy74 was just talking about

Hi Thanks

I've tried there, sadly nothing. Would like to buy it this weekend as getting desparate

Have you tried Autotrader on the internet??? Have found many a decent car on there...

I got my automatic from woodseats motor company, dont know if they stock them regular though! I am looking to sell mine at the mo but sadly, isnt in ur critera so cant help there!

Good luck though finding one!

Hi I'm struggling to find the right car in and around Sheffield. After a week of internet searching and car dealer visits, I thought many more eyes might help. So I'm looking for:

Corsa or Yaris

Under 30,000miles on clock

Budget of £5000

MUST BE AUTOMATIC

Hope someone can help.

Hello. Click on this link. It will take you to Autotrader. I've put Bramall Lane's post code in as there's a lot of car places round there, then searched a 10 mile radius. It lists 75 cars which are under £5k, automatic, petrol, mileage of under 40k and a hatchback. May want to refine it further at the top using the filter options. Good luck!

Corsa or Yaris

recommend keeping away from these cars. small horrid, and very poor build

Edited by kittenta
Fixed quote

Corsa or Yaris

QUOTE]

recommend keeping away from these cars. small horrid, and very poor build

Nothing wrong with a Yaris or corsa as a small car, although I'd include a Fiesta and a Polo in that list :)

Have you tried Dore Service Station. I bought a very good low mileage car from here. They do not exactly deal with cars, but end up helping out their customers who for one reason or another no longer need a car.

I work for evans halshaw we will be able to get you what you want i work for the vauxhalll site at wakefield but there is the a dealership at hillsborough if you dont want to travel that far

my name is bill if you want to give us a call