EastEnders-Danielle's death

I aint watched eastender for ages because its so depressing and utterly OTT, but i've kept up with storylines through mags etc .. and because of this thread, I've had to switch over to bbc3 to watch the repeat ... I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOURSELF, Ive now got half an hour of drivel to sit thru because Im so sodding nosey!!! :(

Dont do it, you will end up topping yourself. It was so depressing it could have been used as a warm up act for Radiohead.

lol. really though, do you or have you had any pets?

Actually I had a pet Poodle but I gave her up for adoption when she was just a puppy, I am hoping she will come looking for me, if so I'll be in the Vic.

Ive now got half an hour of drivel to sit thru because Im so sodding nosey!!! :(
No you don't, you know what happened, someone died. Come to the pub with me instead :thumbsup:

I have had pets.

Oh, what happened to the 2 cats you had AJ? :(

Oh, what happened to the 2 cats you had AJ? :(

They pressed charges :hihi:

I never had two cats, I did feed some though...likkle homeless ones.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

I aint watched eastender for ages because its so depressing and utterly OTT, but i've kept up with storylines through mags etc .. and because of this thread, I've had to switch over to bbc3 to watch the repeat ... I HOPE YOUR HAPPY WITH YOURSELF, Ive now got half an hour of drivel to sit thru because Im so sodding nosey!!! :(

It was on for an hour actually lol so its 60min of drivel for you lol

Seriously what happened to them?

Dont do it, you will end up topping yourself. It was so depressing it could have been used as a warm up act for Radiohead.

But that statement could go for any episode of eastenders ... which is why I stopped watching, its so pathetic, women that look like they are fresh from prisoner cell block H, men who think they are gangsters (but would have trouble trying to intimidate zippy from rainbow) and storylines that bear no resemblance to reality.

Oh no, Im ranting about a soap .... time to switch over i think!

cassie and paddy?

But that statement could go for any episode of eastenders ... which is why I stopped watching, its so pathetic, women that look like they are fresh from prisoner cell block H, men who think they are gangsters (but would have trouble trying to intimidate zippy from rainbow) and storylines that bear no resemblance to reality.

Oh no, Im ranting about a soap .... time to switch over i think!

Your obsessed :hihi:

It was on for an hour actually lol so its 60min of drivel for you lol

60 minutes .... 60

thats settled it .... its going over