Do you like Jesus?

Do you like Jesus?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Jesus?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is he
    • I prefer Bob Holness

He's not quite the Pope, but still.... he had a mean beard and did some magical stuff in his time. Is that enough to make you like him?

I suppose he is ok, but the whole son of god thing.... talk about bragging :roll:

Tell you what though, he's the guy you want at a dinner party if unexpected guests show up!! :D

Tell you what though, he's the guy you want at a dinner party if unexpected guests show up!! :D

Anyone who can turn water into wine would be the perfect dinner guest for me :thumbsup:

Didnt do anything magical but as a preahcer on morality he was far ahead of his time if he indeed existed. So i clicked yes. :)

Never met the fella but he sounds like a good bloke.

He made really good sandals, and the wine thing was brilliant......i want him at my wedding !!

Free bar yay :love:

Wasn't he the guy with the Dave Hill haircut who'd be idiot dancing at the front during Hawkwind and Pink Fairies gigs in the 70s? Wonder what he's up to now?

Edited by Idler

He's not quite the Pope, but still.... he had a mean beard and did some magical stuff in his time. Is that enough to make you like him?

I suppose he is ok, but the whole son of god thing.... talk about bragging :roll:

He sounds like my kinda man ;)

Well when he and the disciples were once all sat round drinking one night, one of them told him to go and get the drinks in. Jesus said "give me twelve bottles of water and I will turn it into wine". One of the disciples turns round and said "no chance get your hand in your pocket and get to the bar you tight cxxt"

Would luv to see Jesus the pope and allah having a reight good scrap in the ring.

Winna teks all..