Burglary last night in S12

Hi all

We live on a main road in S12 and were burgled by 3 teenage lads last night (we saw them running off)

They had the cheek to prise open a locked upvc window in full view of the main road, then turn the lights on and leave the curtains open while they robbed us. We bolt the kitchen door from the outside at night and they broke it whilst trying to get out of the house (they must have heard us upstairs)

We've had loads of stuff stolen, if anyone is offered any of the following items could you please let me or the police at Moss Way know (phone 01142 202020 for the number)

Sony Playstation 3 + Dualshock controllers, GTA4 and FIFA 09 games

Nintendo Wii + Wii Fit, Wii motes and a Rapala fishing game (very distinctive as the writing on the box is Spanish and the fishing rod attachmment is still here so it will just be the game in the box)

Apple Ipod nano (older model in black, very distinctive as it has a line of pixels that are blurred around 2/3 way down the screen)

Viglen Laptop in silver, used to be an old school laptop so has an 'electrical safety check' sticker on the power block, this may have been removed but there will still be residue there.

Canon Powershot G6 Camera (silver)

Acer N50 PDA with Tomtom navigator 6 memory card in it

Forbidden Kingdom and The Bank Job on Blu Ray, and 'How to lose friends and alienate people' on DVD - distinctive as they are rentals from Lovefilm and so are just in plastic sleeves without boxes.

Gucci black Monogram wallet, I dont suppose it will have my bank cards in it anymore but if it turns up I would like it back! Again I would recognise it.

All the electrical items have the power cables and leads with them, the burglars must have been in the house quite a while before we heard them. They left some very clear footprints on our black porcelain floor that the forensics were very pleased with, so there's a chance they might still be caught.

Thanks for any information

Rob

If there weren't people willing to buy goods they knew were knocked-off, there wouldn't be any market for these little scrotes. Sadly some people can only see the bargain they're getting and not the pain it's cost.

Hi Rob

Whereabouts exactly was this?

From S12 myself, will keep an eye out mate.

i live in the S12 area, what road do u live on if you dont mind me asking

There are a lot of young scrubbers around S12 lately, they all seem to come from the S2 area mind you

we live in s12 also, will keep an eye out.

There seems to be quite a lot of trouble around S12 at the moment we live near Gleadless Common and a couple of weeks ago hubby and a couple of neighbours caught 3 lads breaking in to someones garden shed and held on to them until the police came. They were known to the police, wouldn't surprise me if its the same lot that broke in to your home.

i live in the S12 area, what road do u live on if you dont mind me asking

There are a lot of young scrubbers around S12 lately, they all seem to come from the S2 area mind you

why do you say that i have lived in both areas and i would say S12 has more type of these people than S2 in fact a lot more, in fact the part of the Manor i live has the lowest crime rate in the central area of Sheffield

my sympathies with you there are very few things worse than getting burgled

in fact the part of the Manor i live has the lowest crime rate in the central area of Sheffield

do you live in the police station.

do you live in the police station.

is there one on the Manor Top

why do you say that i have lived in both areas and i would say S12 has more type of these people than S2 in fact a lot more, in fact the part of the Manor i live has the lowest crime rate in the central area of Sheffield

my sympathies with you there are very few things worse than getting burgled

Hmmmmm...........thieves tend not to steal from their own........

... in fact the part of the Manor i live has the lowest crime rate in the central area of Sheffield

That's because animals don't <removed> on their own doorstep

Edited by happyhippy
masked swearing