Kevin Blackwell - Manager of the month

Steady on!!! Thats in a totally different league to them!

yeah -corkers arnt that bad -but Earwiggos are always carved in stone :hihi:

well done blackie-just lets make sure the curse of the manager of the month dont strike this weekend

well done blackie-just lets make sure the curse of the manager of the month dont strike this weekend

it would seriously dent your play off ambitions

well done mug

or should that be judas

well done mug

he must have done something right to get the award mate -well deserved

When Look L**ds announced it on their programme this evening they put up a picture of Neil Warnock :hihi:

When Look L**ds announced it on their programme this evening they put up a picture of Neil Warnock :hihi:

thats no surprise with Look L***s

U r joking surely.Doesn't surprise me though.Last league weekend I was watching Look L**ds to see our goals at Cardiff-again-when the reporter said..''Important wins for (surprise surprise) L**ds and Rotherham:confused:(who cant go up or down) but we start at Ninian Park','where they proceeded to show 2 of the 3 goals and 1 sending off.At Crewe v L**ds they showed all the goals,the sending off and a four hour interview with Simon Grayson,Jermaine Beckford,Gary Mcallister,Eddie Gray and Billy Bremner.What a set of t***ers.No doubt if we do go up it'll be 'War of the Monster Trucks'...

U r joking surely.Doesn't surprise me though.Last league weekend I was watching Look L**ds to see our goals at Cardiff-again-when the reporter said..''Important wins for (surprise surprise) L**ds and Rotherham:confused:(who cant go up or down) but we start at Ninian Park','where they proceeded to show 2 of the 3 goals and 1 sending off.At Crewe v L**ds they showed all the goals,the sending off and a four hour interview with Simon Grayson,Jermaine Beckford,Gary Mcallister,Eddie Gray and Billy Bremner.What a set of t***ers.No doubt if we do go up it'll be 'War of the Monster Trucks'...

more than likely -they dont like showing a sheffield team winning owt-they do have previous :hihi: