Addiction to Red Bull

I know someone who has been having terrible headaches lately and after several trips to the doctor has been told they have a cafine addiction .

This has been caused by drinking between 2 and 4 red bulls a day.

The doctor has told her the headaches will get worse and the withdrawal symptons will last about a month.

Has anyone else heard of something like this ?

I have heard about peoples heart stopping after drinking lots of Redbull (like too much of any caffeine). Just type in google redbull overdose.

I was addicted to coffee and had the same terrible headaches. It is true that withdrawals symptoms from caffeine do get bad unless you wean yourself off slowly, so tell you friend to cut back gradually if she doesn't want to experience cold turkey.

http://www.medicinenet.com/caffeine/article.htm

Cold turkey is a terrible thing to suffer. I have suffered from various addictions before, mainly nicotine, but I overcome the physical reactions. Has the doctor not given your friend any advice about combating the affects?

Cold turkey is a terrible thing to suffer. I have suffered from various addictions before, mainly nicotine, but I overcome the physical reactions. Has the doctor not given your friend any advice about combating the affects?

just tablets that don't help much. she says today is the first day for ten days she has not had a bad headache, still got a soar throat.

I know someone who has been having terrible headaches lately and after several trips to the doctor has been told they have a cafine addiction .

This has been caused by drinking between 2 and 4 red bulls a day.

The doctor has told her the headaches will get worse and the withdrawal symptons will last about a month.

Has anyone else heard of something like this ?

This sort of thing is not at all uncommon. There are many people addicted to things like Coca-Cola and who will drink 10 or more litre of it per day.

It is very important to seek medical advice on how to break your addiction.

Seemingly innocent things can be every bit as addictive as hard drugs and often almost as dangerous. I have been there.

Be worried about anything that is banned in Holland.

I normally love red bull and vodka got some last night had a glass and then decided i didnt want it at all.Im glad im off red bull after reading this .