Uncle Dave the Blade dips his toe in the football pond once again..

so you would not want abramovich then.:rolleyes:.

ah well at least there's one owls fan happy .:|.

all this talk about money....who cares if we owe £28 million....i'm not paying it back...i could wipe it out in an instance....put £14 million on norwich saturday then put out the youth team.....result....happy days

all this talk about money....who cares if we owe £28 million....i'm not paying it back...i could wipe it out in an instance....put £14 million on norwich saturday then put out the youth team.....result....happy days

who would lend wednesday the £14m for the bet in the first place ?:rolleyes:.

corker :rolleyes:

borrow it for 24 hours and pay back with interest.....columbia could be a good place to start....

.....columbia could be a good place to start....

they invest a lot on the jordanthorpe.

they invest a lot on the jordanthorpe.

well there you go then.....investing in the local youth....columbia it is then...i'm on my way.....get ready ladbrokes....wednesday are coming...

well there you go then.....investing in the local youth....columbia it is then...i'm on my way.....get ready ladbrokes....wednesday are coming...

Ladbrokes have had a tip off , Norwich have gone to 1-10, another boat we've missed mate.

Agree with your line of thinking , enjoy your days out at the match with your mates and let the club worry about the finances, you'll be there whatever league they are in if your a genuine fan.

Ladbrokes have had a tip off , Norwich have gone to 1-10, another boat we've missed mate.

Agree with your line of thinking , enjoy your days out at the match with your mates and let the club worry about the finances, you'll be there whatever league they are in if your a genuine fan.

correct....who gives a if we owe millions.......in the 90s when we were going to wembley and europe....did i pay my morgage or the visa.....did i *******..

i spent mi dosh on my football team....now thanks to ten years in the wilderness except for cardiff...the visa's no more....and the morgage is up to date....happy days

correct....who gives a if we owe millions.......in the 90s when we were going to wembley and europe....did i pay my morgage or the visa.....did i *******..

i spent mi dosh on my football team....now thanks to ten years in the wilderness except for cardiff...the visa's no more....and the morgage is up to date....happy days

South Africa will soon get the visa back up to scratch.

so you would not want abramovich then.:rolleyes:.

ah well at least there's one owls fan happy .:|.

Gorrit in one.

Anybody can buy success.....even United.

I'd rather do it the harder, but more satisfactory way. I've said my ten pennorth on this subject months ago. I will never respect Blackburn or Chelsea or Man U for buying titles. Would Fergie, or Dalgleish or Mourinho have won their titles with say, Derby? .... or Forest.?

A proper manager did. ;)

Astute guidance from Strafford, and good management from Laws will do for me. The playoffs on peanuts is, to me, far better than the playoffs by chucking money at it.

It's the way I am I'm afraid. :)

Top banana Eastbank, a way out at last! :thumbsup:

Gorrit in one.

Anybody can buy success.....even United.

I'd rather do it the harder, but more satisfactory way. I've said my ten pennorth on this subject months ago. I will never respect Blackburn or Chelsea or Man U for buying titles. Would Fergie, or Dalgleish or Mourinho have won their titles with say, Derby? .... or Forest.?

A proper manager did. ;)

Astute guidance from Strafford, and good management from Laws will do for me. The playoffs on peanuts is, to me, far better than the playoffs by chucking money at it.

It's the way I am I'm afraid. :)

Think everyone wants to do it that way. But its all about money these days. Hopefully one day its going to go tits up and we'll see teams win the league on a shoestring. Can't see it though.