Child sex offenders given caution

According to teletext, official figures showed that more than 200 paedophiles who admitted having engaged in sexual activity with children under 13 were let off with just a police caution. Is this any deterrent for these monsters ?

The worrying part of that if its true is they are living in our community .

According to teletext, official figures showed that more than 200 paedophiles who admitted having engaged in sexual activity with children under 13 were let off with just a police caution. Is this any deterrent for these monsters ?

And this sort of thing is EXACTLY why the Dear forum thread exists...

Makes me AAARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:rant: :rant:

Tis true. The prisons are packed to capacity so the "less dangerous" individuals are now being let off.

Tis true. The prisons are packed to capacity so the "less dangerous" individuals are now being let off.

Less dangerous wow I`m sure the parents of the kids that have been abused by these low lifes wouldn`t agree,I don`t want to seem harsh but who protects the children.

don't pay a motoring fine and go to jail.

dirty scumbag kiddy fiddlers get caught and are given a warning.

makes you wonder if the lunatics are now running the asylum.

I told a similar story yesterday in another thread if anyone cares to read it, i dont know how to put the thread on here, but its from the thread titled social services... DISCUSTING.... then when someone murders the peda, there is suddenly enough space in prison to house the guy who commited murder cos some dirty tw*t messed with his daughter... gets me riled.

As I have said before.

Now that the great and good "liberal" establishment has legalised, promoted and even legislated in favour of homosexuality, the next great social taboo to break down is paedophilia.

Don't believe me - well, it's happening, isn't it?

Once a "liberal" stops liberalising society he becomes a conservative.

Post deleted as i don't want to feed the troll. It was just an automatic reaction

Edited by Kaizabella

If anyone believes this subject to be frivolous, may I suggest they read the recent dear forum thread posted by a victim of sexual abuse. The poster is still suffering, whilst the abuser walks freely.

Instead of ranting, how about looking at the story in more detail?

"But the Ministry of Justice said it was not always right to make children give evidence at trial, and offenders given cautions would still have to sign the sex offenders register."

So the reason why the offenders were not sent to prison was to spare the child the traumatic experience of having to relive their ordeal in grim detail in a court. I'm sure the relevant authorities don't take such a decision lightly and that they will have made what they believe to be the right course of action.

And if the abusers still have to sign the sex offenders register, then it should make it impossible for them to ever get a job where they come into contact with vulnerable children again?

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/article.aspx?cp-documentid=15630355