Colley School/Parson Cross College

Hi crossowl sorry for the delay in responding but I've not been on Expats for a while , I am still in touch with Barbra Biggin and Kathlene Camm (as was) via another social media site. Yes I did go to Colley youth club and also Meynell club but ironically because I was one of the oldest of my club mates I could go to the Wordsworth Tavern or White Horse for a pint or three before going playing ping pong ( ha ha )

Ps can you give me a clue who Crossowl is

Hi Pete - I've not been on here for ages either. Would like a clue to Crossowl too. Great to reminisce & see names from years ago.

Hi Kate, hope alls well Val is very well and enjoying life to the full. We were in Whitby at the weekend for the Northern Soul extravaganza and there were people older than me busting a few moves. We were in malta 3weeks ago to meet up with our daughter and son in law (who live in Dubai )

Hi Kate, hope alls well Val is very well and enjoying life to the full. We were in Whitby at the weekend for the Northern Soul extravaganza and there were people older than me busting a few moves. We were in malta 3weeks ago to meet up with our daughter and son in law (who live in Dubai )

Sounds great Weekend Pete. Malta to meet family? Brilliant! Glad all well with Val, give her my love. I went to France in June, first time without Mick, lots of memories. Am going up to North Yorkshire with a friend for a week later this month. You take care x

Hope you enjoy north yorks we love it which part are you going

Hope you enjoy north yorks we love it which part are you going

Staying just outside Masham. Going to see a friend who owns Chapel Gallery in Hawes whilst up there. I love it too!

Hi crossowl sorry for the delay in responding but I've not been on Expats for a while , I am still in touch with Barbra Biggin and Kathlene Camm (as was) via another social media site. Yes I did go to Colley youth club and also Meynell club but ironically because I was one of the oldest of my club mates I could go to the Wordsworth Tavern or White Horse for a pint or three before going playing ping pong ( ha ha )

Ps can you give me a clue who Crossowl is

Hi Pete, My name is Alan, 5 - 5" black hair, slim, Fast runner (As was). Kath Camm was a lovely quiet girl as I remember her with long blonde hair, and quite tall and slim. ( Everybody was tall compared to me). Her brother Steve was a good lad too ( apart from being a blade) ha ha! I remmber Barbara Biggin too. Have you guessed who I am yet?:hihi:

Hi Pete, My name is Alan, 5 - 5" black hair, slim, Fast runner (As was). Kath Camm was a lovely quiet girl as I remember her with long blonde hair, and quite tall and slim. ( Everybody was tall compared to me). Her brother Steve was a good lad too ( apart from being a blade) ha ha! I remmber Barbara Biggin too. Have you guessed who I am yet?:hihi:

Hi Crossowl. I'm going to take a guess..are you Alan Vanezzi? I'm not sure I was that quiet (at least not out of school) & my brothers name is Tony Camm but you're right about the rest! Wish I was that slim now!!

If I'm wrong, see if Pete can guess!

Hi Crossowl. I'm going to take a guess..are you Alan Vanezzi? I'm not sure I was that quiet (at least not out of school) & my brothers name is Tony Camm but you're right about the rest! Wish I was that slim now!!

If I'm wrong, see if Pete can guess!

Hi Kate, I saw Alan Vanezzi last year in Hillsborough but he was and still is a lot taller than me. Oh yes Tony Camm, how is he is and he still watching the Blades? Pete might remember my Green and Gold Lambretta LI 150 Scooter with loads of mirrors and backrest/headrest. I sometimes knocked about with Pete Callinswood who had a Vespa Sportique Scooter. I was in form 4/2 in my final year at school.( Pete was brighter than me)!!

Any nearer?:|

Crossowl if you are referring to me being brighter than you I can't be that good or your identity would spring to mind, plus the only people I knew that could run fast were running from PC Plod ! If you said Ginger and couldn't run I would guess Alan Ashmore, or Alan Radford but neither had popcorn machines ( scooters) ha ha :confused::huh:

Ps are you staying secret because you owe me a pint from when we went in the Wordsworth Tavern ?

Hi Kate, I saw Alan Vanezzi last year in Hillsborough but he was and still is a lot taller than me. Oh yes Tony Camm, how is he is and he still watching the Blades? Pete might remember my Green and Gold Lambretta LI 150 Scooter with loads of mirrors and backrest/headrest. I sometimes knocked about with Pete Callinswood who had a Vespa Sportique Scooter. I was in form 4/2 in my final year at school.( Pete was brighter than me)!!

Any nearer?:|

Our Tony is fine, still a blade & always going fishing.

Pete Callinswood was in my class along with Pete, 41A, the bright ones!! Or maybe just bluffed our way through!

You've really got me now....Alan Stacey maybe?

Yes Kate my money is also on Alan Stacey

Looks as though there are quite a few people who have contributed to this thread who lived near to the Wordsworth tavern so I thought I'd ask a question. Does anyone remember a guy possibly part chinese called Eddie and what became of him, I'm just being curious as I knew him and the Atkin sisters one of which was his girlfriend for a time