Did anyone see the man in the little tree on Stannington Road today?

Does that matter to people on here?

which bit, the fact that people don't read the posts and comprehend them before they post flippant comments or the fact that it didnt occur to the OP straight away and that when it did the OP went back as soon as she could/

Hardly. it said a beauty spot. Not by any stretch of the imagaination can those rat infested hell holes of scumbagdom knowns as Stannington Road highrise flats be called a beauty spot.

To do so would be a bit like calling a late Victorian abandoned midden a 'deleux Bathroom Complex'.

hey there peeps, i'm Adam Platts, the man in the tree and the man outside boots with the bus pass lol! i'm cool, it was the mini guitar strap, not a rope, but thanks for your concern. happy april fools day!:thumbsup:

Nice one Adam :) I can't believe you're being talked about twice on here within a couple of days.... quality! People are so bloody nosey! Nice to know people are concerned about the welfare of people in trees though eh.

Hollie :cool:

went past the shops on stannington road this morning about 10 ish- the ones near the high rise flats and there was a man in the tree.

cant work out what the devil he was doing. just wondered if anyone knew what he was up to ??

You forgot to mention the guitar.

Nice one Adam :) I can't believe you're being talked about twice on here within a couple of days.... quality! People are so bloody nosey! Nice to know people are concerned about the welfare of people in trees though eh.

Hollie :cool:

Wot abaat the tree. Who gives a fig. I'll tell you who.....Fig tree farmers. :hihi:

and i do have a chainsaw license if that's any help! (tis true, i'll show you the paperwork if you need)

do you use anaesthetic? :hihi:

You forgot to mention the guitar.

ey, me dad taught me all i know about guitars(and trees).....just ask him, he's cool abaaht it :hihi:

Hardly. it said a beauty spot. Not by any stretch of the imagaination can those rat infested hell holes of scumbagdom knowns as Stannington Road highrise flats be called a beauty spot.

To do so would be a bit like calling a late Victorian abandoned midden a 'deleux Bathroom Complex'.

I've got a beauty spot on my face :loopy:. Stannington ain't home to the beautiful people, but beautiful people live there. A place is measured by the character of it's residents, (thank goodness you're not one).....Not so smart yourself Fatsid, Wen yoov lernt to spel, yor kritisizems mite carri moe wate.(Bit like yourself if the photo's anything to go by), or is it my imagaination?:gag:

I couldnt have gone to check any quicker if I tried- I was on the bus and theyre not to happy to let you off between stops!!

I got off at the sportsman to go to the deer park surgery but walked straight past to go and check he was ok.

Before anyone feels like criticising me for not breaking the land speed record I didnt see anyone else checking on him!!!

I couldnt have gone to check any quicker if I tried- I was on the bus and theyre not to happy to let you off between stops!!

I got off at the sportsman to go to the deer park surgery but walked straight past to go and check he was ok.

Before anyone feels like criticising me for not breaking the land speed record I didnt see anyone else checking on him!!!

God bless Piskeymax, it's the thought that counts :thumbsup:

'Say don't worry, 'bout a thing...'

hey there peeps, i'm Adam Platts, the man in the tree and the man outside boots with the bus pass lol! i'm cool, it was the mini guitar strap, not a rope, but thanks for your concern. happy april fools day!:thumbsup:

So did you do anything while in the tree - a little dance, a concert recital, a tune or warble perhaps .. nothing naughty I hope ...

So did you do anything while in the tree - a little dance, a concert recital, a tune or warble perhaps .. nothing naughty I hope ...

just playing a mini electric guitar(badly)whilst hanging upside down by one leg.

Piskeymax must have seen the broken strap dangling down and panicked, poor thing