1st of April.... Takeover?

There is no set deadline for any investment no more. I understand its still ongoing but Allen appears to be the stumbling block. I had hoped his involvment with Chesterfield would speed it up but I hear today that he can still pump money into them whilst having money in the Owls as long as he isn't involved in the running of Wednesday.

There is no set deadline for any investment no more. I understand its still ongoing but Allen appears to be the stumbling block. I had hoped his involvment with Chesterfield would speed it up but I hear today that he can still pump money into them whilst having money in the Owls as long as he isn't involved in the running of Wednesday.

that how i understand it, only allen seems to be the problem with getting new investment. the football league or fa have to agree to allen investing but yes i think if it is proved he is no longer involved with the running of wednesday then they should be ok. even if wednesday did make it awkward for him i guess he would rather give the whole thing a miss anyway

that how i understand it, only allen seems to be the problem with getting new investment. the football league or fa have to agree to allen investing but yes i think if it is proved he is no longer involved with the running of wednesday then they should be ok. even if wednesday did make it awkward for him i guess he would rather give the whole thing a miss anyway

he has transfered some of his shares to Ashley Carson -thats how he has got round it

When will you Wednesdayites get it through your head Dave Allen will not go anywhere until he has got his money back, this will eventually cripple your club, he is a very astute business man and a very bitter one, whats that old adage, what you sow so you shall reap, you welcomed him with open arms he saved your club he put money in, bought your players, paid some players wages out of his own pocket, and then you turned on him, wouldn't you be bitter and want your money back, I know I certainly would, and every penny with interest, once again he has used his business savvy by transferring control of his shares he still owns them still has his finger in Sheffield Wednesday and can still invest in Chesterfield as I said a very astute business man

When will you Wednesdayites get it through your head Dave Allen will not go anywhere until he has got his money back, this will eventually cripple your club, he is a very astute business man and a very bitter one, whats that old adage, what you sow so you shall reap, you welcomed him with open arms he saved your club he put money in, bought your players, paid some players wages out of his own pocket, and then you turned on him, wouldn't you be bitter and want your money back, I know I certainly would, and every penny with interest, once again he has used his business savvy by transferring control of his shares he still owns them still has his finger in Sheffield Wednesday and can still invest in Chesterfield as I said a very astute business man

but if he holds out for all his money the chances are at some point we will go into admin and he will end up with pennies -surely if he is a good a businessman as he makes out to be ,he would realize he`s never going to get all his money back.

but if he holds out for all his money the chances are at some point we will go into admin and he will end up with pennies -surely if he is a good a businessman as he makes out to be ,he would realize he`s never going to get all his money back.

Allen would still have to ACCEPT a lower payment.

If he refuses the lower payment, the full amount will still be owed.

Some companies accept a certain pence per pound - so just to get some of their money back.

You blunts always put two and two together and come up with 47. Just because Lee Strafford was heard asking the club secretary if he could organise a 'takeaway' for him doesn't warrant all this conjecture. ;)

your post is nonsense mate , and I don't think there is any question Dave Allen is a good bussines man.