Sign in to follow this  

Any of you Blades backing this horse?

With the national just around the corner i thought it would only be right to let you Blades fans who don't already know that you might not have too look to far for your pick this year.

Kilbeggan Blade Odds & Grand National Form

20/1

Has bags of stamina and hails from a yard at the top of its form so it's not surprising that Kilbeggan Blade has been mentioned in some quarters as the 'dark' horse of the 2009 Grand National. Fits the trends of some of the recent placed horses in that he has raced over extreme distances and does not come from a high profile training yard. Has been campaigned very shrewdly in 2008/09 by Spearing and has racked up two wins in long distance novice hurdles and an excellent win over fences at Sandown. May have a preference for softish ground which could be a worry for Aintree in April but defintely a big player in the 2009 Grand National.

Edited by CorkerSWFC

will have a look corky,

on sat I had england 3-0 at 8/1 and england 4-0 at 14/1 , I was cursing the ref for dissallowing that goal until the last kick when england scored.

will have a look corky,

on sat I had england 3-0 at 8/1 and england 4-0 at 14/1 , I was cursing the ref for dissallowing that goal until the last kick when england scored.

I had exactley the same bet, i had a fiver on England to win 3-0 at 8/1 and a quid on 4-0 as a back up,i was a little gutted when they scored at the end.

I think 3-0 looks a good bet again tonight with England, infact if its against opponents which we would be fancied to win i just about always have 3-0-4-0.

I had exactley the same bet, i had a fiver on England to win 3-0 at 8/1 and a quid on 4-0 as a back up,i was a little gutted when they scored at the end.

I think 3-0 looks a good bet again tonight with England, infact if its against opponents which we would be fancied to win i just about always have 3-0-4-0.

had my bet £15 3-0 , £15 4-0.

just added £100 england half time full time at evens.

Edited by jaiden

had my bet £15 3-0 , £15 4-0.

Drinks are on you tonight then, whats the odds on Ukraine taking an early lead tonight, ive just had a premonition lol.

I might have a fiver on him each way actually!!!

Certainly in with a shout, but personally I'd rather that one be pulled out before 9am tomorrow so MALJIMAR gets a run. If he sneaks in off bottom weight, I think he's got a massive chance.