Wednesday have until end of the week . Closed

Just been on skysports news that a creditor of Swfc has called in a loan and wednesday have until the end of the week to make a satisfactory settlement.

this could be the final straw in their battle to avoid administration.

I wonder which creditor it is ?

link??????

link??????

skysports news mate , also southhampton look like going into administration.

yep i saw it too. cant say too much because i could get a good friend in trouble. but i was told about this yesterday. before it broke today.

fingers crossed eh :thumbsup:

It's been on the radio aswell , heard it when I was driving to work.

I bet it's Dave Allen because chesterfield are going to announce a new £4m invester this week.

wednesday fans in our office look gutted. heard it on radio here too..

get in :hihi:

Even if this wasn't being talked about on this particular date, I'd still find it hard to believe that after all the great work this year the board would allow the club to go into administration. Has the deadline passed for points deducted this year? Either way it could spell relegation either this year or next so I can't see it happening.

Yeah- im taking this with a large pinch of salt!!

although if southampton can do into administration with 30million debts then imsure wednesday can too.

We'll be r8 its just another chapter in the history of Sheffield Wednesday UP THE OWLS!!

We'll be r8 its just another chapter in the history of Sheffield Wednesday UP THE OWLS!!

Thats what i like to see- a bit of optimism!!!! :D

April fools? Either that or duff/confused info. There's nothing on any of the major SWFC forums about this, if it had really been on SSN this morning it'd have been all over them. Nothing on the Sky Sports website either.

There's this story in the Yorkshire Post about Allen transferring some shares to Ashley Carson which may enable him to move forward with investing in Chesterfield, it may have come from this.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/Former-Sheffield-Wednesday-chairman-Dave.5128464.jp

April fools? Either that or duff/confused info. There's nothing on any of the major SWFC forums about this, if it had really been on SSN this morning it'd have been all over them. Nothing on the Sky Sports website either.

There's this story in the Yorkshire Post about Allen transferring some shares to Ashley Carson which may enable him to move forward with investing in Chesterfield, it may have come from this.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/Former-Sheffield-Wednesday-chairman-Dave.5128464.jp

Yeah i heard about that too- unless sky sports have got hold of this story and reported on it incorrectly?