Nikon d200 wanted

If anyone has one they want to sell please let me know!

[email protected]

Take a look at the Fuji s5 pro before you part with your money..its basically an updated D200 with extra features

The S5 Pro is great for people photography as the sensor is suited to skin tones, for landscape and architecture go for the D200!

I picked up my second hand D200 3 months ago for £450 and have not looked back, i'll keep a look out for any adverts i see and forward them to you.

The S5 Pro is great for people photography as the sensor is suited to skin tones, for landscape and architecture go for the D200!

I picked up my second hand D200 3 months ago for £450 and have not looked back, i'll keep a look out for any adverts i see and forward them to you.

not really true ..the Fuji is set at soft in the setting when you get one ..takes 2 min to set it the way you like it....I originally went for a D200 after trying my friends out and ended up walking out with 2 S5pros ..there superb cameras with the added bonus of live view which is really helpful for macro shots:|

Hello, I found a second hand one in Harrisons in the end. thanks for the advice. Lovin it :-)

:hihi:
Hello, I found a second hand one in Harrisons in the end. thanks for the advice. Lovin it :-)
Nice one there brilliant cameras and as tough as old boots...try and get a battery grip for it ...they completely transform a great camera into a absolutely brilliant one:)