Three Simple Questions

Tango has never been a hooligan or a thug -he is just a vert pasionate suppoter who travels all over the country to every game to watch his team.

It has been alleged that he started following Wednesday, after he got banned at Wolves.

One of the Molyneux club's better decisions in the late eighties/ early nineties.

We are talking about a bloke here, who during live televised games rings his mates up , to find out how many times he's been shown on the screen.

Total six letter word beginning with "T", ending in "R"

Edited by geocol

It has been alleged that he started following Wednesday, after he got banned at Wolves.

One of the Molyneux club's better decisions in the late eighties/ early nineties.

We are talking about a bloke here, who during live televised games rings his mates up , to find out how many times he's been shown on the screen.

T*ss*r !

thats pretty sad if its true. not sure how true the wolves thing is though, seems a bit odd to get banned from wolves then decide to support wednesday rather than a club closer to him but i dont know the guy so it could still be true

thats pretty sad if its true. not sure how true the wolves thing is though, seems a bit odd to get banned from wolves then decide to support wednesday rather than a club closer to him but i dont know the guy so it could still be true

re. "who during live televised games rings his mates up , to find out how many times he's been shown on the screen."

That part is true.

Witnessed happening at one of the Monday night sky games.

se wendys most famous fan is not only from wolverhampton. but a wanderers

reject.

yer could'nt make it up with you lot.

reject.

No, I think you'd get on well with him.

No, I think you'd get on well with him.

i've met him mate. and we did'nt.

i've met him mate. and we did'nt.

Apart from supporting different teams, you and him seemed to have so much in common.

Don't you like people from the West Midlands very much, then?

I know that about 2 million of them have got the same sort of speech impediment, but you can't let that jaundice your views, can you ?

Apart from supporting different teams, you and him seemed to have so much in common.

Don't you like people from the West Midlands very much, then?

I know that about 2 million of them have got the same sort of speech impediment, but you can't let that jaundice your views, can you ?

bit of a coincidence i know. but yesterday i worked for a lady from wolverhampton. very nice. cuppa tea every hour and a choccy biscuit at dinner time.

now if she'd had shown me her tits and put the hand movements to good use i would'nt have complained.

but the lard arse from your kop does nothing for me or anyone else i should imagine.

if you want a 20 stone bloke dancing around naked in front of your kids whilst you try to get them involved in football. then thats your bad choice my friend.

but the lard arse from your kop does nothing for me or anyone else i should imagine.

if you want a 20 stone bloke dancing around naked in front of your kids whilst you try to get them involved in football. then thats your bad choice my friend.

... and lard arse from your kop, wouldn't do anything for me, either; well apart from thrown things at me; but we won't go there again..

I gave an opinion of Tango in a previous post on this thread; the one you replied to!.

The saddest part is he has a following of kids, who "like" him.

AWWWREYYT ; YAWH......*( in a spoof Wolverhampton accent!)

Have a good weekend, and give my regards to CB.

Edited by geocol

reject.

wheres the proof? i believe you geo with the getting on tv part, i dont really believe the getting banned from wolves and moving on to wednesday though, unless it's a bit more than hearsay, just seems odd to move over to wednesday, surely theres closer clubs to follow.

wheres the proof? i believe you geo with the getting on tv part, i dont really believe the getting banned from wolves and moving on to wednesday though, unless it's a bit more than hearsay, just seems odd to move over to wednesday, surely theres closer clubs to follow.

I'm with you Dave lad, no proof in black and white so its all lies.

Frontbottom will be having none of this, if it's not straight down the line don't believe it, lies, lies and more lies and no reading between the lines.

You'll not go far wrong in life!!!!

... and lard arse from your kop, wouldn't do anything for me, either; well apart from thrown things at me; but we won't go there again..

I gave an opinion of Tango in a previous post on this thread; the one you replied to!.

The saddest part is he has a following of kids, who "like" him.

AWWWREYYT ; YAWH......*( in a spoof Wolverhampton accent!)

Have a good weekend, and give my regards to CB.

hope he's not delayed forked out 50 quid today for his tkts,

and you have a good weekend too pal. but hope you lose at norwich. :thumbsup: