Three Simple Questions

1966 blackburn in the quarters (i think)

no

yes have season ticket, but the last one!!

why is it the last one mate. are you moving abroad.

Wednesday v Man Utd 1994

No - I go to support the Owls, not get into fights. ****** me off when people go to cause trouble, they need to grow up.

Yep, season ticket holder.

Wednesday v Man Utd 1994

No - I go to support the Owls, not get into fights. ****** me off when people go to cause trouble, they need to grow up.

Yep, season ticket holder.

can never understand football hooligans , although I have been nicked at a match years ago but not for violence.

Sometime in the mid 1950's, can't recall who we played.

Never been nicked, but recall throwing my ice cream at Stanley Mathews after he dribbled around 4 or 5 of our players, he saw it coming and ducked, nippy little bugger was our Stanley.

Never used to miss a game but didn't renew mine and my lads season tickets for the third season following relegation from the Premiership. I have now teamed up with my best mate of the past 46 years, we pick our matches, no night games, no away games and we don't go if the game is on TV.

I don't feel that I have to justify myself, but I don't enjoy match days as much as I did when I went with my son. He used to live and breath Wednesday and now couldn't care less, I swear that I'll get him back one day, but probably like my mate and I, not on a regular basis.

can never understand football hooligans , although I have been nicked at a match years ago but not for violence.

Some police do like to act all big in some cases. I've seen police throw Tango out of a few away matches. Tango looks like a hooligan I suppose, but he's just a character who likes to get the crowd going, I've never seen him cause trouble, but seen the police take him out for no reason.

Some police do like to act all big in some cases. I've seen police throw Tango out of a few away matches. Tango looks like a hooligan I suppose, but he's just a character who likes to get the crowd going, I've never seen him cause trouble, but seen the police take him out for no reason.

he`s totally harmless. i just think some clubs dont want the visiting fans singing and being louder than home supporters

at the lane tango stood with his back to the pitch leaning on the wall shouting up to the blades fans above for nearly all the game.

If thats not causing trouble I don't know what is.

at the lane tango stood with his back to the pitch leaning on the wall shouting up to the blades fans above for nearly all the game.

If thats not causing trouble I don't know what is.

yes i saw him too at the lane. never watched the game just taunted blades above. remember about 10 year back a pal of mine offered him a one on one and he bottled it big time. hides behind police then moans when they pick on him. big fat attention seeker.

yes i saw him too at the lane. never watched the game just taunted blades above. remember about 10 year back a pal of mine offered him a one on one and he bottled it big time. hides behind police then moans when they pick on him. big fat attention seeker.

worst kind of hooligan the type that revs everyone up and then take a step backwards.

worst kind of hooligan the type that revs everyone up and then take a step backwards.

e mail the lane mate. if we get a few to complain about him we could get him banned in future. plymouth did it.