Three Simple Questions

is that the wednesday band at the england match ? if it is no wonder the fans don't want them.

worst kind of hooligan the type that revs everyone up and then take a step backwards.

i wasnt at bramall lane for the derby but by sounds of it he was doing what i'm sure some other blades/owls would of been doing. at wednesday home games there a little section on the north stand near the away end that are constantly chanting and singing at the away supporters, surely that could cause trouble if they did somethng to upset the away fans. i wouldnt call any of that being a hooligan and if it is i wouldnt say its worse than throwing stones or starting fights with other fans. i believe plymouth banned him because he kept standing, terrible thing to be doing:rolleyes:

e mail the lane mate. if we get a few to complain about him we could get him banned in future. plymouth did it.

the worst thing they do at the lane is give free tickets to people who don't turn up.

i wasnt at bramall lane for the derby but by sounds of it he was doing what i'm sure some other blades/owls would of been doing. at wednesday home games there a little section on the north stand near the away end that are constantly chanting and singing at the away supporters, surely that could cause trouble if they did somethng to upset the away fans. i wouldnt call any of that being a hooligan and if it is i wouldnt say its worse than throwing stones or starting fights with other fans. i believe plymouth banned him because he kept standing, terrible thing to be doing:rolleyes:

nothing wrong with standing or singing in my book either mate. but at least face the pitch. like you say you was'nt there i was. he was mouthing at blade fans upstairs for the whole game. would you have the same attitude if blades had retaliated by throwing urine hitting innocents because of this idiots actions. also in my book fat men should not dance topless in front of children very suspicious.

nothing wrong with standing or singing in my book either mate. but at least face the pitch. like you say you was'nt there i was. he was mouthing at blade fans upstairs for the whole game. would you have the same attitude if blades had retaliated by throwing urine hitting innocents because of this idiots actions. also in my book fat men should not dance topless in front of children very suspicious.

depends what it is hes mouthing at them. if its just general banter with blades fans then nothing wrong with that, do you know what he was saying to the blades fans? i also dont condone throwing anything at fans, even if provoked

your right mate , you weren't there and it isn't worse than throwing stones.:huh:.:huh:.

your right mate , you weren't there and it isn't worse than throwing stones.:huh:.:huh:.

the stones part i was refering to the wednesday fans at hillborough corner, think it was bottles aswell though. tango is definately not as bad as that lot

Tango just gets the crowd going. He has banter with the opposing fans, but he's not a thug or Hooligan.

Us Wednesdayites have already had urine and all sorts thrown at us, so it wouldn't have surprised me. Those fans were a disgrace at that game. Not all blades, just the mindless idiots who did that.

And ANY type of hooligan is a prick, nevermind so-called ones giving it big and backing down.

Tango just gets the crowd going. He has banter with the opposing fans, but he's not a thug or Hooligan.

Us Wednesdayites have already had urine and all sorts thrown at us, so it wouldn't have surprised me. Those fans were a disgrace at that game. Not all blades, just the mindless idiots who did that.

And ANY type of hooligan is a prick, nevermind so-called ones giving it big and backing down.

alty I don't even think he's worth discussing , the owls mates I know say he is an idiot with a following of young kids and wizz kid your right he should at least put a bikini top on.

but youve got the band for that.

alty I don't even think he's worth discussing , the owls mates I know say he is an idiot with a following of young kids and wizz kid your right he should at least put a bikini top on.

I have seen a few Wednesday fans at away matches shouting abuse at him. I don't think some people like him cos he's a bit of an attention seeker, but he's just a character who tries to get the crowd going.