11 a side players wanted (Saturday Mornings)

Our team is Hope City FC, currently 4th in the Sheffield and District Fair Play League division 2. We will be having friendlies and training through the following months for players wanting to play in our Saturday morning team. Anyone is invited to come along, but we have a pretty good team at the minute and will only take those on who are just as good as what we already have.

Our home games will be on a county senior level pitch and we train on Monday evenings. If you can make both and fancy seeing how you go, drop me an email at hopecityfc@hotmail.com

thanks

Edited by leighrichy

is this part of the Hope City church? I'm very interested

yes mate. got your message. will reply shortly

Hi Guys,

you can also play on a 3G Pitch at the Derek Dooley Community Centre in Crookes area (S10 5BZ).

Special OFFER this month: £30 for the FULL PITCH (or £10 a 5side)

Tel: 01142666842

We'll book Monday evenings for training if it's any good. will have a look.

Ok,

let me know what sort of time you are looking for on the monday evenings and we ll sort it out for you.

Regards.

you still looking for players

yes, we are having trials at the minute. email hopecityfc@hotmail.com with your details (position, telephone number) and I'll give you the details.

We've just acquired one of the best pitches in Sheffield for next season, Ecclesfield Civil Service Ground. Should be a great season next year!

Thanks for the responses. We have a few on trial tomorrow, but ar estill interested in more, so get in touch.

We now have a month off, but will start up mid june for training again. If you are interested, please get in touch.