Owdlad has passed away

I have never, to the best of my knowledge, had any contact with this chap, but he seems to be held in high regard.

I am sorry to hear of his death.

Sadly, we've lost another good'un... RIP Owdlad.

I was truly shocked when I heard this news. RIP Owdlad.:|

What a man!

He would even look on here for advice as to where to get a precious metal body washing facility.

Often misunderstood!

I didn't know owd. But saw his posts a lot when I first joined. I remember originally reading quite a few threads that cgk has re-posted in. He had a great sense of humour :hihi:

Seemed like a top bloke, very funny, and did a lot for people. :)

My condolences to his family, and the vast array of friends he had, judging by what I've read on here, and the other Sheffield forum. :(

RIP owdlad.

I said i would never log on Vidster again. I guess some things are worth logging on for.

My heart goes out to Owdies family but also to his true friends on here. The SF brat pack. Kirky, Viking, Don and dare i say even JoeP to name but a few.

Owdie... You made me cry tears of laughter many times with your banter whilst at the same time coming across as the most genuine bloke on the planet.

We lost one of the best a few days ago. I hope they appreciate you up there as much as we did down here.

My next pint goes to you and Viking.

Vidster

This terrible news. I never met him in person but his posts were always full of wit and humour. What a sad loss.

Thanks to JoeP for coming back and forwarding the messages from the "old" bunch. You're all greatly missed too.

Just to echo the othere sentiments.

I never met this guy, but he was a regular poster when I first joined SF. I remember reading his posts, and having a chuckle at them.

RIP fella.

Condoloncies to his family and friends.

Jayne

I wondered why the t-shirt thread had resurfaced, and with such a cryptic post too

I never guessed this was why? :shakes:

He was a fantastic character, and such a genuine person too. We exchanged pms (about dogs of course ;) ). He was full of heart :cry:

RIP Owdy, and say Hi to Vike for us too :thumbsup:

a link ;)

jeff's funeral will be held at brimington crematorium,near chesterfield, next tuesday at 1.30, thats the seventh of april

family have requested no flowers but a donation to charity would be nice

Don't usually post on threads like this because I never meet anyone from here in person, but he was certainly one of the stalwarts of the forum when I first joined and it's sad to hear of his passing. RIP.