Owdlad has passed away

RIP Owlad -Thank you for the giggles with your fun banter alongside the other 'boys' in the good fun days x

I was really shocked and saddened to hear the awful news yesterday afternoon. My condolences and thoughts are with his family & many friends.

RIP Owdlad - you were one of lifes gudduns. Give our regards to Viking.

xx Sheff_Minx xx

God bless you Owdlad and he surely will. You will be missed.

I'm stunned to her the news.

We nattered by MSN and emails.

As others have sagely commented, we have definitely lost one of the forum "good'uns":- a fount of humour and wisdom.

Owdlad was a stalwart, a great support, and always good to raise a chuckle.

*raises a metaphorical glass to Jeff*

Have a good time with our old pal Viking, chuck, give him our love and regards, and have a drink with him for us.. the forum will be a lesser place without you. :cry:

I have never heard of him, with me not being here very long but i would love it if someone could point me in the direction of a couple of threads he was involved with, sounds like it would be a great read, Rip x

Such sad news. He was one of the real characters when I joined the forum.

RIP owdlad, and condolences to the family.

OMG!...:o:o:( Jeff a.k.a Owdey!.. An amazing bloke, like a favourite uncle to everyone. I'll never forget when I went round to his house and my car tyre went down hahaha!.. He ribbed me for ages about that afterwards on the forum.

We used to PM each other when there was a subject with about 5 or 6 threads about it and start loads more on the same topic ( but with silly titles ) for a laugh - until the mods put a stop to it. :hihi::hihi:

Great shock, great loss, great man! RIP Owdlad - you'll be missed mate, one of the best posters on here.

xxxx

SheffChat of which Owd was in admin are organizing a collection,which after discussions with his family will be used for a floral tribute or whatever they prefer,anybody wishing to contribute can either drop in over there and arrange something or alternatively we have arranged a meet at Sunday lunch at the Swim Inn for people to come along and contribute and find out about the funeral arrangements,I believe someone has been in contact with Owds family and it seems all friends of the forums are welcome.

Deepest sympathy to all his family.

Sad news.

A great contributer to the Forum.

R.I.P.

Sympathy to his family.

A collection will be held at The Swimm Inn (weatherspoons) on West street/Glosspo road on Sunday 5th April at 1 oclock For Owd.

Just in case you dont know it this is the address

217-231 Glossop Road,

Sheffield,

Everyone is welcome. :)