Owdlad has passed away

It was a lovely send-of for Jeff - like Thebanginman said - the place was full.

it was a beautifully sunny day and a lovely service. We walked in to 'Jerusalem' and left with 'Always look on the bright side of life.' :)

Jeff - God bless.

I couldnt help cracking a smile when that started playing :D

I couldnt help cracking a smile when that started playing :D

Me too!

I also had a quick chuckle when it was played the second time whilst we left the chapel because there were so many of us!

Lovely stuff!

Pleased to hear his send off ran smoothly and I agree we need a ''gone to soon'' section on here where we can still remember members who have sadly passed away !!

Me too!

I also had a quick chuckle when it was played the second time whilst we left the chapel because there were so many of us!

Lovely stuff!

Didn't Viking have the same song?

Didn't Viking have the same song?
He certainly did, I made the cd for the service..

Sorry I couldn't make it Owdy :( I know you'd approve of why though ;)

It was very nice of so many members to pay their respects to Jeff on Tues. Even so far away my thoughts were with you one and all. Also to all of Owds family.God bless them all in this sad sad time. knowing Jeff he wouldn't want anyone to be sad for too long. He comforted me with his kind thoughts when I was going through a greiving process. Living out there in the country as I was before coming to Aussie I was suprised to find out he knew of all my small family there in High Moor so we had great times talking about the family and the village. A great guy he was and will be remembered by all of us God bless Jeff and all of us who cared for him.

Vera.

I've only just heard today - not been online for a while for one reason or another.

RIP Owdlad. It's quite obvious how much you'll be missed by a lot of people.

r.i.p owdie will be sadly missed thanks for the advice over the years matey

It was very nice of so many members to pay their respects to Jeff on Tues. Even so far away my thoughts were with you one and all. Also to all of Owds family.God bless them all in this sad sad time. knowing Jeff he wouldn't want anyone to be sad for too long. He comforted me with his kind thoughts when I was going through a greiving process. Living out there in the country as I was before coming to Aussie I was suprised to find out he knew of all my small family there in High Moor so we had great times talking about the family and the village. A great guy he was and will be remembered by all of us God bless Jeff and all of us who cared for him.

Vera.

What a very nice thing to say.

Lost for words.