Owdlad has passed away

jeff's funeral will be held at brimington crematorium,near chesterfield, next tuesday at 1.30, thats the seventh of april

family have requested no flowers but a donation to charity would be nice

Just heard that the funeral will be 13:10 hrs, NOT 13:30 - same location, however.

This meet for Jeff the collection was a good turn out. Nice to meet everyone. Think we've done the owdgit proud with the collection.

Thanks to cgk for the 'book of condolences' hes made, I'll be honored to present this to the family. Owdlad...immortalised!

This meet for Jeff the collection was a good turn out. Nice to meet everyone. Think we've done the owdgit proud with the collection.

Thanks to cgk for the 'book of condolences' hes made, I'll be honored to present this to the family. Owdlad...immortalised!

It was a very good afternoon and it was good to meet people I've not seen for ages.

The book of condolences is WELL excellent - especially the cover! :)

Indeed it was nice to meet everyone who came to the swim inn today. I am also thinking about those who would liked to have been there.

I feel that those of us who will be at the funeral will be representing the whole of the forum community who were familiar with Owdlad and his presence on these forums. I know that it is a difficult time. But please think about him and his family on tuesday around the time of the service. If you would have liked to attend, but cannot, please feel that you are there in spirit with us.

With respect and remeberance Owdlad.

Could we have a Hall Of Fame where ex members can be remembered and friends and family could post messages?

I am so sorry to read about this, I exchanged many emails with owdie, R.I.P Jeff.. He was a great chap..I feel very sad and my thoughts are with his family at this time.

RIP Owdlad.

Have a pint with Viking for me and tell him thanks for the name. It was him that first called me Dot all those years ago and I'll never change it :thumbsup:

R.I.P Owdlad, I remember you from the days I first joined SF (always much more of a reader than poster) and the Netto bag photo always makes me giggle.

I hope today goes as well as it can for family and friends.

x

just returned from the funeral,well attended,place was full

Always look on the bright side of life...cheers Jeff

I'm sorry I couldn't get to the funeral, but my thoughts were with his family and friends.

Ta-ra, Jeff, and RIP. XX

It was a lovely send-of for Jeff - like Thebanginman said - the place was full.

it was a beautifully sunny day and a lovely service. We walked in to 'Jerusalem' and left with 'Always look on the bright side of life.' :)

Jeff - God bless.