Owdlad has passed away

Oh dear, I've just seen this. Owldad was one of the first 'regulars' I met when I first joined SF. He always had a kind word and he had a wicked sense of humor. He once posted a picture of himself with a Netto bag on his head. :hihi:

RIP Owldad. Condolences to all those who loved him, I l know he will be missed.

Yeah, condolences to his nearest and dearest... I had a few run-ins and disagreements with Owdy, but I know he'll be missed :(

Sad to hear of his passing. I guess I can throw away the little jar of screws which he forgot to take with him when he collected some wardrobes over 4 years ago.

RIP

Sad to hear of his passing. I guess I can throw away the little jar of screws which he forgot to take with him when he collected some wardrobes over 4 years ago.

RIP

i could tell you a funny story involving me owd and some wardrobes but i'd better not...wouldn't like to get a ban due to the language :D

just to let you know that an old member on here has passed away,owdlad or owd as he was known to his friends was a member on here and other forums for many years, he will be sadly missed by all im sure

Yep i saw quite a few of owdlads posts through the last few years, it was a name what seemed to stick out, condolences to his family and rest in peace Owd.

i could tell you a funny story involving me owd and some wardrobes but i'd better not...wouldn't like to get a ban due to the language :D

do you mean the time you and him were helping an old lady move out and he trapped your fingers with the wardrobe? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I wonder what he died from.

Forwarded from Kirky:

A good lad

A good laugh

And a true good friend

R.I.P. jeff

kirky

I wonder what he died from.

I understand that he'd been suffering from chest pains in the time before he passed away.

i'm shocked he was a good friend to me,listened to me, chatted via msn and he was always emailing jokes.

i will miss you and your jokes i hope you are at peace

r.i.p x

Oh, no! I just saw this news and I am so saddened by it. Owdie welcomed me when I joined SF, kept in touch via e-mail and always made me smile with the jokes he posted or PM'd. The world has lost a truly generous, funny and kind man. I send my sincere sympathy to his family. :(

Such a shame to lose such a top poster.

Owdlad was the inspiration for some of Miniminch's christmas tales and will be immortilised in those stories, he was a laugh and funny and yes him, vike and kirky the lovely DK are/were the stalwart comedians of the forum, but also Owdlad you were a supporter of the fair and just way of living a life.

Have a pint with Vike on me in the big bar in the clouds and know that we didn't meet but I liked you lots all the same xxx