Owdlad has passed away

It's good to see all the old faces posting for Owdlad. Shows how much of a top bloke he was. He made me laugh many a time.

R.I.P. lad.

Big Fella, Big Heart, Big Loss... Sleep sound jeff... DD. Yer favorite loony... xxx

Forwarded from DaBouncer:

Owdlad, you truly were a gentle and comical soul who will be missed I'm sure by all who you crossed paths with. You sir were a genuinely good guy and it pleases me to have known you online if not ever in person.

I'm sad to hear that you've passed away but you're in a better place, no doubt cracking jokes with Viking (RIP) and watching us lot down here post these condolences and really having a good old laugh at our expense.

RIP dude :thumbsup:

DaBouncer

RIP ....Heaven recieved a gentleman, condolences to his family

Jabber's passes on his condolences

For once stuck for words bless 'im :)

Forwarded from Jabberwocky:

He sends his condolences to Owdlad's family and friends at this time.

I'm shocked by this very sad news. I didn't realise he was so ill. Owdlad was one of the mainstays of this place when I first found it. Signing in every morning with a big mug of tea and reading the night-time banter between him and kirky, and others. It was always a good start to a day. And the Netto bag pix ... hahahaha, he had such a humorous streak. A lovely man, he'll be so missed by his family and friends and online mates. Sincere condolences on his passing.

Sleep tight, big fella! x

Cheerio Owdlad.

Maybe they have the Tinternet up in the clouds,so you can carry on where you left off.

Edited by shane39

When I first saw this announcement I immediately thought of Owdlad and Viking living it up somewhere else.

Condolences to his family and friends

Never actually met the fella, but conversed with him on here a fair few times. Remember well his avatar and his completely down-to-earth sense of humour ...... both of which are now sadly missing for good.

Feel like I've lost an old friend.

Condolences to all who knew him personally.

RIP old fella. x

:(

Enjoyed all his posts and comments RIP