An exciting time for Sheffield United

Yeah and you will probably be all over the telly again when you go into administration and bust

They have tellys all over Europe, and indeed the world.

In those days, under 'European Football' they saw the name Sheffield Wednesday. So sorry, I was wrong, it wasn't just Europe wide, it was World wide! :banana::clap:

And we were only in Europe for slightly less time than you were in the Premiership!

earwiggo did you find it expensive in germany. hotels, beer etc.

like i said were going this summer on a stag do.

they've got to cling on to something,going off topic i do hope that Wednesday slash season ticket prices especially for the one's that got them for this year a few of my best mates got them even though they paid £100 more than they should have done. talk about bitting the hand that feeds them ,hope they learn a leason

i think a big reduction is definatly in the pipeline -it has to be

did you enjoy kaiserslauten (spelling) mate. going near there on a stag weekend. what did you think to it earwiggo.

You should enjoy a stag weekend on that big American airforce base near there , mate.

Sounds right up your street.

where's the LOUT with the CLOUT **

About to get Rogered by Uncle Sam or a great big Kraut, by the sounds of it.

You should enjoy a stag weekend on that big American airforce base near there , mate.

Sounds right up your street.

nobodys going to touch my "street" i'm sam not lout.

did you enjoy kaiserslauten (spelling) mate. going near there on a stag weekend. what did you think to it earwiggo.

If anyone alse other than this poster is planning a stag -do to Germany (and Billy Boy will probably testify to this), Kaiserslautern is not the place.

At the time we played there, that whole area was one of the most military sensitive areas in the whole of Europe. The only things around there apart from American forces bases, were other American forces bases (many of which have survived beyond the cold war , and used for attacks on the middle east ) , and perhaps a few German farmers.

More than one exit from the main Paris - Berlin motorway which passes close by, was open to military traffic only; and patrolled by armed guards. Not a very good synopsis, for anyone who couldn't read a map.

Hamburg , and now Berlin and Munich are far better options for a "stag do", unless of course........................you have a different "agenda".

If the original poster had ever followed his team beyond Priestfield, he might have known this.

Edited by geocol

It is true the Americans have the hardware, to repel Sams that usually get fired at them and/or their friends.

....... but Uncle Sam, might be more than happy to share a 69 with Sam.

( & It's an Ice cream)

At least we can say weve been in Europe, Premiership or not the nearest thing to Europe the Blades fans will get is finding a ticket on the anfield away end from some Barcelona fan who dropped it the week before hahahaha

England is in Europe.....

Anyway, this thread has run its course